advertisement

CD storage suggestions svp

You mean 'to each, his own'. We do not belong to our possessions, and 'each' is singular, so your misquote suggests that each person belongs to things collectively owned by a group of other people. 'To each, his own', on the other hand, is the fundamental principle of all property law. Cheers!

Go away damned flea!

Another option is Ikea Billy bookcases. You can either stack things two deep (but makes it hard to see the ones at the back unless you have xray eyes) or make use of old video cassettes to push the CDs to the front of the shelves. Works a treat and eco freindly too :)

I've got one of those untothislast racks on my kitchen wall. Bought on the spur of the moment when they'd just started up - good to be reminded about them as I'd forgotten the name of the company.

Thing is though the aesthetics are ruined by putting CDs on them because the curves disappear. Mine looks fabulous without CDs, and very ordinary with. Now I've got a Squeezebox in the kitchen, I may evict all the CDs from the rack and call it art.

advertisement

Back