advertisement

2ndhandhifi.co.uk?

I live about 4 miles from them. The 2nd hand site is only a part of his business. the retail details are here:-

http://www.hifisound.co.uk/

Simon has a great set up there, lots of nice kit on demo, lots of turntables, check out turntable world which is another part of the business. I have got most of my gear from him and he has always given great service and prices both sale and trade in.

Recommend a visit if you live locally.

The Stockton shop is great, full of vinyl and almost any turntable you might have heard of. Simon is a great guy to buy from a true independent.

Thanks to everyone for the vote of confidence for 2ndhandhifi. Just spoke to Simon and am buying a NAP180 from him. I'll tell him of PFM's positive opinions, although he may well see them himself.

Thanks again for everyone's help,

Paul

Not sure about being that good a web site,
Posted an e-mail with pictures of items that I was interested in possibly selling(Linn,B&W,Teac, all in immaculate condition)
Didnt even get a reply,
Regards
Bob

Not sure about being that good a web site,
Posted an e-mail with pictures of items that I was interested in possibly selling(Linn,B&W,Teac, all in immaculate condition)
Didnt even get a reply,
Regards
Bob

maybe your email didnt get through? a great shop and simon is one of the best and most knowlegable dealers around.

tony

Without doubt the best Hi-fi business i have ever bought things from. Simon Griffin is a diamond geezer. He has just helped me out of a hole for which i am very grateful. There isn't many Hi-fi business's would do what he does. I have been buying equipment from him for many years new and second hand. I keep returning to him because he is honest and trustworthy. Buy with confidence.

They have my Proac's for sale now. Tablette Aniversary model. About 2months use out of them. Bargin to be had.

Simon is a top man i bought a naim armaggedon from him a couple of years back he was willing to loan it to me.
Regards,
Martin

Back in April, I enquired by emailing and talking to him on the phone regarding 2 tube amps I was interested in buying but both were on audition at the time with a potential customer so I requsted whatever the customer decided to buy, let me know, I will buy the other one, but after 3 weeks never got a reply! That amp is still showing available on his website today, not that I am bothered!

I spent several hours listening to a couple of turntables in a demo room - no pressure and very welcoming

advertisement

Back