advertisement

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

The Archebishop of Canterbury what was he thinking about with those 4" eyebrows. He looked like Father Jack in a pointy hat

I noticed that HM's Bentley was not displaying number plates fore or aft. I trust she will be issued with a FPN or whatever.

Kate Middleton is an anagram of Naked Tit Model.

Just saying.

I hope she's managed to eat something too, it can't be healthy being that thin.

BeatriceEugenie_415.jpg

'During the week they are pround to count themselves amongst Sheffield's finest; two hard-living, hard-drinking truck drivers with a wife, a girlfriend and six small children between them, but 'Eugenie' and 'Beatrice' both live for the weekend, when pampered and painted 'just so', they can finally relax, secure in the knowledge that they are able to 'pass' at any occasion, no matter how formal or elegant, and reveal to the world the passionate and beautiful real woman that lives inside each of them, ready to be provocatively unleashed by just the merest sip of a vodka jelly ...'

The one on the right, I'd slip her one.

But I don't know why she has an exotically be-bowed easter egg on her head?

BeatriceEugenie_415.jpg

'During the week they are pround to count themselves amongst Sheffield's finest; two hard-living, hard-drinking truck drivers with a wife, a girlfriend and six small children between them, but 'Eugenie' and 'Beatrice' both live for the weekend, when pampered and painted 'just so', they can finally relax, secure in the knowledge that they are able to 'pass' at any occasion, no matter how formal or elegant, and reveal to the world the passionate and beautiful real woman that lives inside each of them, ready to be provocatively unleashed by just the merest sip of a vodka jelly ...'

Post of the day! v funny :)

how the **** does nay one walk in shoes like that?

it can't do their ankles any good.

Perhaps the hats contain airbags that would deploy should one of them risk a faceplant. My american wife is very amused by the "ridiculous hats at weddings" business.

how the **** does nay one walk in shoes like that?

it can't do their ankles any good.

It takes years of practice believe me.

And yes it does hurt your ankles at first, especially when running for the bus.

The accompanying hat is a counterbalance you know. The higher the heels the larger the hat that is required.

advertisement

Back