advertisement

Stand-alone Headphone Amp project GB maybe!!!

I just pick up a Linn Intek of a bud for $350 CAD last night in really good shape. Its head amp surprising enough has a not bad switchable head amp on board. All that is kneaded is a new pot. I think Its a blue alps. I will crack open today for cleaning and see if I can get more gain out of the head amp also.

I enjoyed an Intek many tears ago, it was a seat little boogy integrated.
It met with a sad end when the fish tank burst :(
So did the fish come to think of it...

Edit
I was going to correct the spelling on tears which should have been years but I actualy think tears is more apt.

I enjoyed an Intek many tears ago, it was a seat little boogy integrated.
It met with a sad end when the fish tank burst :(
So did the fish come to think of it...

Edit
I was going to correct the spelling on tears which should have been years but I actualy think tears is more apt.

Its my second go with the Intek. Not the last word in detail bud not bad on the boogie factor. Its replacing a shit box Sansui in my work shop. So will be quite fun in front of my old index. Just another reason to stay in the shop and drink beer with friends. As I remember now I had a Pretek Powertek back when, that was a nice up grade at the time.

Ominously quiet me thinks - has it all gone pearshaped? It'd be nice to see a post update even if it states that the proect has not moved since last time.
Dave.

advertisement

Back