advertisement

pfm DIY supplies – equipment wire

Hi Tony,

Could I please have the following lengths of ptfe 7/0.20:

5m x black (or whatever stock is if less than 5m)
5m x green (or whatever stock is if less than 5m)
5m x brown

Let me how how much. Thanks

mlx

Nice one, thanks Tony. In addition to the black and brown, can I have whatever's left of the green (up to 5M), and 5M of the orange if you've got enough. If not, just whatever's left on the reel.

Thanks,
Carl

Green and black PTFE now sold out, just orange and brown left plus all the non-PTFE stuff (which is still very nice wire!).

Tony.

Hi

I would like 5 metre off each ptfe in all available colours please.

Postage is uk

I am new to this, so I am expecting a pm of value, then I pay by paypal ?

Many thanks
Tony
________
Alcohol Rehab Advice

Hi Tony

Would like 25metre each of ptfe orange and brown if you have stock.
Also I would not like to take your remaining stock from the longserving pfmers should they wish to take some.
Please advice of costs for payment by paypall.

Would I be correct in assuming the cable is silver plated or is it just tinned with solder ?

Regards sent
________
****ING TUBES

Many thanks, PM on way.

Tony.

PS that's the PTFE stuff all gone now, there is tons of the other wire available though, it's nice stuff! Really nice and wiry.

Many thanks, PM on way.

Tony.

PS that's the PTFE stuff all gone now, there is tons of the other wire available though, it's nice stuff! Really nice and wiry.

I will hold from placing the order for a shorty while, just in case any longserving want to jump in.

Thanks Tony, will place order tommorow if no one else is after any.
________
Washington dispensaries

That's very kind of you, but don't worry - it's first come, first served - the stuff has been listed for years so everyone has had a chance by now, if you want it it's yours!

Tony.

advertisement

Back