advertisement

Photo theme #17: NAKED (May 26–June 10)

Guy,

Oh shit. Thanks all. I thought of a fantastic theme last month when cycling at high speed down a hill when drunk a month ago, but it seems to have disappeared. More as soon as I recover from this.
Congratulations.

If you're trying to recall the theme that occurred to you while drunk, state-dependency theory suggests you need to get ripped again and back on your bike. Just be glad the theme didn't occur to you while sniffing Jenkem. Bad shit, that.

Joe

pfm_naked.jpg

vUK

Nope ! vuk, very bad with capitals 'VB'

I much prefer my goths bootsie image which I shall rescan and 'improve' in the near future.

boots7-1-1.jpg

Vuk

You succeeded in your mission, taking a shot that's 95% green, yet it goes unnoticed.

I like your shot very much, it's a very sexy one and the lady is very nice, her back side is just superb, this upper back... Although at my age and diminishing Tostesterone, the grass seems a little too itchy.

As much as I like her, the deadline was 10PM GMT+3.

Omer.

omer.

you will regret this, as i'm having my lawyer and impresario did up a bunch nasty things your rabbi has said about goyim over the past 5 years that will be exposed shortly on fox news.

vuk.

I'm getting quite dizzy and lightheaded from not spending every waking moment trying to think of a clever composition for the current Photo Theme. I think this must be how people feel when they leave cults and have to face the real world. I need the comfort of knowing I'm part of a dedicated group of single-mission snappers with a common goal, devoting their lives to the cause. My heart has a hole, my soul a void. I am incomplete.

Where's Guy?

concrete.

do you see the trouble i'm having finding a nice girl?

even i know not to wear heals with that sort of outfit.

vuk.

vuk.
When you can find girls who will wear things like that, why worry about finding a nice one ?
And as for TigerJones's question - maybe she was waiting for you to hold her arse in your hand ?

the truth:

the woman is actually my therapist and this was one of our outdoor sessions helping me cope with my green phobia. notice the red blanket--that's my favourite colour.

vuk.

advertisement

Back