advertisement

Suella Braverman hits a new low

Miss Ariel

pfm Member
New proposed legislation to kerb homeless people sleeping in tents in our towns and cities.

She says "We cannot allow our streets to be taken over by rows of tents.Occupied by people many of them from abroad.
Living on our streets as a life style choice "

Unbelievable ...the compassion and empathy this shit heap of neo fascists ...have sunk ..sorry to rant but ....

The cruelty, scapegoating and division is the point. The few people sufficiently brain-dead to still vote Tory after 14 years of decline, destruction, corruption and theft will be exactly the types who would welcome this.
Sadly they`re not so few.........

Comin over ‘ere, we put them up in five star hotels and that’s not good enough so they’re wantin luxury tents on the pavement as a lifestyle choice in November. She’ll be proposing mobile gassing vans next.
No tents in urban areas will kill them stone dead, not as quickly as gassing vans but still.

She’s playing with fire in precisely the same manner as her predecessor Patel. The baying mob she’s throwing red meat to would have her on the first plane out of Heathrow to Nairobi. Matters not a jot that she’s an ideologically committed Tory. She’s the wrong colour for Lawrence Fox, Farage, Hartley-Brewer et al. Try as she might, she’ll never really be “one of us.”

I wonder how many tents can be pitched in her back garden. If not the streets maybe that would be a better place for them.

Sky News interview with Suella Braverman now if anyone wants to hear her weak justification. I predict it'll just ruin your Sunday.

I would normally be all over this, but Braverman, the whole Tory shit show, Netanyahu, Putrid and the rest just appall me. I'm beyondvwords and can barely watch the news at present. Constant pain from surgery, doesn't help.
The race to the bottom is on the last lap, the bell has rung.

Braverman didn't say a lot....

I would normally be all over this, but Braverman, the whole Tory shit show, Netanyahu, Putrid and the rest just appall me. I'm beyondvwords and can barely watch the news at present. Constant pain from surgery, doesn't help.

Sorry to hear you’re in pain Mull, I hope things are improving for you soon.
The pain these callous, heartless tories are causing everyone doesn’t help anyone’s demeanour.

advertisement

Back