advertisement

[FS] Naim SL2s

puddlesplasher

pfm Member
Naim SL2 speakers in very good condition. Maple finish with brand new foam grills recently purchased from TomTom Audio. These are very good speakers but not working for me. I don’t have original boxes so collection is probably a must. Asking £2500. I also have a new boxed pair of tweeters for sale for £200 which I will offer to the purchaser of the speakers first.

Price drop to £2000 or £2300 including the spare tweeters. If collection is an issue I may be able to deliver.
Although there are no pictures of the passive crossovers they are included. I’ve not been using them myself so in storage.

Wonderful speakers at a great price.

So easily accommodated as they work best flush to a solid wall.

With the way speaker prices have gone I shudder to think what these would cost new.

GLWTS.

.sjb

Still available and yes they can run active with 2 x 250s but you will need an active crossover. They might not fit under your Christmas tree but certainly would sound good one on either side.

Last edited:
This is killing me as I’m local and would love a pair of these, after last year’s upgrades I would definitely be in the dog house.
But have a bump on me.

advertisement

Back