advertisement

Munich show 2023

Here’s the My-HiEnd video. I really like this guy’s tours. They are the closest to actually wandering around in person of any of this sort of thing, and I do like the way he always starts from public transport so you get a feel for where it is.

PS Loving the records shop on an old Routmaster bus, that is a great idea!

Here’s the My-HiEnd video. I really like this guy’s tours. They are the closest to actually wandering around in person of any of this sort of thing, and I do like the way he always starts from public transport so you get a feel for where it is.

PS Loving the records shop on an old Routmaster bus, that is a great idea!
I was pleased you could just watch the rooms you were interested in, but I was interested in the latest Soundsmith strain gauge products, which he didn't visit. Eventually the orgainizers will do a virtual coverage of all the rooms as I know the exhibitors have to pay a lot, just to be there.

So many rooms used Wilson speakers - must be doing something right.

Anyone heard the new Mobile Fidelity speakers from Andrew Jones?

ince 1953, Ortofon has been designing tonearms with the philosophy of combining craftsmanship and technology. The Reference tonearm is the culmination of decades of experience and expertise in the field of audio engineering. It upgrades the great build of the AS-212 and AS-309, combining exquisite design, precision manufacturing, and attention to detail, resulting in a beautifully designed tonearm that delivers outstanding performance.
blob

blob

In the early days yes, but in recent times, say the last 30 years Ortofon have just given a spec to several Japanese companies and they have designed and manufactured the tonearms for Ortofon.

Pursuit Perfect System did his Munich video. It’s very civil interviews interspersed with video montage. Most interesting was to hear some details about the huge chinese ESD system.

In fact they did some good music when I passed their room.

I've never seen anything like their kit.
Do they sell anything of that ?

Would have re-entered, not for sound or number of boxes, but they offered free beer later on.

The complete set (with chinese lacquer as in the video above) is 3.6 million euro.

You can get a big discount without the lacquer I think. :)

advertisement

Back