advertisement

What is the barrier in the back of the eyelids called?

Are you now adding a cliche that all immature posts must be by 18yr old females, you're really racking up the misogyny here.

(I fully admit I'm being immature and teasing but the first comment was virtue signalling on steroids)

Are you now adding a cliche that all immature posts must be by 18yr old females, you're really racking up the misogyny here.

(I fully admit I'm being immature and teasing but the first comment was virtue signalling on steroids)
I didn’t say the post was immature, neither did I make any association whatsoever to the age or sex of the poster. That was you. Any misogyny is yours. Nice to see you’ve apologised for it, though the implied threat at the end is rather typical of right wing arsery. On that score, who is the “we” where you say “we’ll be keeping an eye on you”? Are you a mod?

I didn’t say the post was immature, neither did I make any association whatsoever to the age or sex of the poster. That was you. Any misogyny is yours. Nice to see you’ve apologised for it, though the implied threat at the end is rather typical of right wing arsery. On that score, who is the “we” where you say “we’ll be keeping an eye on you”? Are you a mod?

You can view people's profiles where it can show location, sex and age. You said she was 'lone' not me.

What is the subject of this thread? it's all about the eye you dingbat, there was no implied threat it was a play on a theme (hence the added smiley for context)

right wing arsery, haha I think that's the first time I've been called right wing but that is typical of far left marxist lunacy.

I suggest we just avoid each other from now on and leave it there.

Since there seems to be some confusion, it might be worth pointing out that the owner of this fine place has repeatedly stated that PFM is a record store, albeit one where a lot of other topics get discussed, as might happen in any other record store (or words roughly to that effect).

I appear to have stepped in to some kind of weird parallel universe. Now, where's that mirror?

When the eyelids are closed, it forms a barrier in the back of the eyelids, what is the barrier in the back of the eyelids called?

Sadly my knowledge of physiology doesn't extend that far.

maleanatomywww-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

So, tell us about your system or musical taste.
Will you be buying a Nait50?
Thoughts on cables?

advertisement

Back