advertisement

What is the barrier in the back of the eyelids called?

Rebel2004

When the eyelids are closed, it forms a barrier in the back of the eyelids, what is the barrier in the back of the eyelids called?

Is it the conjunctival barrier, that the skin that they see in the back of the eyelids when the eyelids are closed.

Is it the conjunctival barrier

Google is struggling to find that, I suspect that that is a description/function, rather than an actual name of an anatomical part of the eye. A bit like a sea-wall (or sand-bags, or the Thames Barrier) could be called a flood barrier/defence. Maybe?

Google is struggling to find that, I suspect that that is a description/function, rather than an actual name of an anatomical part of the eye. A bit like a sea-wall (or sand-bags, or the Thames Barrier) could be called a flood barrier/defence. Maybe?
It is the conjunctiva...

The sceptic in me says this is a fake account, there's no way an 18 yr old female would join a hifi forum.

If valid, an interesting route to answering college/uni homework or getting the post count up :)

Why not? Is an interest in music the sole preserve of old men?

on this forum, yes.

Young people don't blather on about releases, masters or which engineer did what, how much they love Naim, which cable is bright or which sticky pads sound the best. They listen to music.

PS I said "hifi forum" not music forum

Is it the conjunctival barrier, that the skin that they see in the back of the eyelids when the eyelids are closed.

PPS I think it's the palpebral conjunctiva

on this forum, yes.

Young people don't blather on about releases, masters or which engineer did what, how much they love Naim, which cable is bright or which sticky pads sound the best. They listen to music.

How does that justify calling a lone, young, female a “fake”?

on this forum, yes.

It is the palpebral conjunctiva, its the skin that many people ''see'' inside the eyelids when the eyelids are closed.

conjunctiva-678x446.gif

How do you know she is lone, young or female.

Frankly I find your default view that a female is automatically 'lone' quite misogynistic
Er…
The sceptic in me says this is a fake account, there's no way an 18 yr old female would join a hifi forum.

If valid, an interesting route to answering college/uni homework or getting the post count up :)
Is there another 18 year old female on pfm?

advertisement

Back