advertisement

Has anyone tried the Viottis with a Naim system? I have Monitor Audio 20SE's which I love but I am tempted to buy these.

I struggled to make a decision on the light or dark finish and still think maybe I should have gone dark?
But they look lovely, either would work in my room. The gold drivers peering behind the cloth on the dark finish was very tempting.
Pics below in my room.

They look great, I think you definitely made the right choice finish-wise given the rest of the room. I know it's early days/running in etc but it would be great to hear your initial impressions of them sonically!

Great match..... Good choice !!. Blends in very nicely with the rack as well going just by the photos

What size of room are the Viottis suitable in? Also wondering how they cope close to a rear wall say 50cm? Also would a Nap 100 have enough to power these?

Cheers

Hi all, just to say thanks for all the interest, I've been a bit overwhelmed! I answered and invoiced as many people as I could and packed and shipped quite a few on Thursday and Friday. I'm away for the weekend and have left any messages I haven't answered yet on unread so that I don't overlook you. I'll get back to you all in Tuesday. Don't worry.

FAQ

No white stands, sorry.

I've got no demo speakers here sorry so no demo before buying unfortunately.

Stefan

Hi all, just to say thanks for all the interest, I've been a bit overwhelmed! I answered and invoiced as many people as I could and packed and shipped quite a few on Thursday and Friday. I'm away for the weekend and have left any messages I haven't answered yet on unread so that I don't overlook you. I'll get back to you all in Tuesday. Don't worry.

FAQ

No white stands, sorry.

I've got no demo speakers here sorry so no demo before buying unfortunately.

Stefan
Hello there.
Reading here with interest.
Can I ask what finishes left of the Viottis and stands for them?
Also anyone have compared them with any other speaker brands?

Thanks.

Thanks for the update, sent you a PM 3 days ago & heard nothing back, hopefully Tuesday.

My interest is Viotti One in either Dark Oak or Piano Black

RIght, I am back after a lovely long weekend away. I am pretty sure I have now caught up with all of the enquiries, but in case I haven't please do give me a nudge!

I haven’t heard anything back since I requested an invoice a few days back. Send one over when you get a chance please! :)

God only knows how though. There’s lots of protective foam and the boxes are still perfect.

All good here with my Viotti.... thats a shame. Such a great speaker as well. Supremely happy with mine, and look amazing !!

advertisement

Back