advertisement

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd.
As some of you know, I act as warehouse for Markaudio Sota, sending out speakers when they make a sales through their various outlets. I have various speakers here which need to be cleared for various reasons. They are all brand new speakers unless stated otherwise and will come with a warranty as standard.

I recently posted above with some voucher codes for the Sota speakers I have left, a couple of people got in touch with some confusions about how that worked, I have got rid of them in favour of just setting the price on the website. So please find these new crazy prices directly there.

https://kjfaudio.com/product-category/home-audio/speaker-collection/brand/markaudio-sota/

Prices are now as follows

Viotti one - £529.55 plus VAT
Cesti B - £395.89 plus VAT
Cesti MB - 196.35 plus VAT
Cesti MBR - £246.93 plus VAT
Tozzi one - £133.33 plus VAT

I have made some coupon codes to give you a heavy discount on the already very keen sales pricing directly on my site as that helps me automate a lot of the process. As before these are guaranteed as usual and postage will be via UPS (viotti are 3 boxes) at the prices indicated on the website, this should give the opportunity to those of you outside of the UK as well. The prices I stated before are slightly different as I sort of plucked those out of the air! This time it's fixed percentages. As you can see from the coupon codes below some of them have very keen discounts!

At the top of the checkout area you can add the coupon to get your discounts. You can buy multiple speakers if you want with the discounts added so if you want a discounted surround system this is your moment :)

noscestib-25% - use for CestiB
noscestimb(r)-30% - this works for both Cesti MB and MBR
nostozzi-25% - We only have Tozzi1 left, sorry
nosviotti-50% -50% seems crazy but they are in my way!

All of the Sota speakers can be found here - https://kjfaudio.com/product-category/home-audio/speaker-collection/brand/markaudio-sota/ the stock levels should be correct so get them while they are there.

The prices are including VAT but plus delivery which will be at cost to wherever you are.

Viotti One including stands are available in the following colours and can be seen on my site at the usual price of £1,270.92 inc VAT. These are priced at £599.94 inc VAT :)

Dark Oak
Piano Black
Light Oak

Cesti B in the following colours and can be seen on my site at the usual price of £633.42 inc VAT. These are priced at £470 inc VAT

Black
White

Cesti MB in the following colours and can be seen on my site at the usual price of £336.6 inc VAT. These are priced at £225 inc VAT

Red
Black

Cesti MBR in the following colours and can be seen on my site at the usual price of £423.3 These are priced at £285 inc VAT

Red
White

Tozzi One available in black only are on my site at £195.60. These are £160

***sold*** Tozzi Two available in silver only are on my site at £422.94. These are £239.40 ***sold***

I will invoice you directly in the usual way for so you can keep for your records and warranty claims and you can pay by card or bank transfer.

Last edited:
Sold quite a few of these since I posted here but I still have quite a lot so if anyone else wants some, jump on board.

Just to give some feedback on the Viotti One’s.

Arrived yesterday via UPS promptly and I managed to unpack them last night.

From the initial packaging, socks and gloves, how all arranged in the box etc you can tell these were expensive speakers and a lot of thought has gone into every detail.
Speakers themselves are gorgeous!

I went for the light oak and the piano gloss finish is fantastic. I belief at one point these were over £3000 for a pair and prices in older reviews confirm this. The finish of these speakers justify that high price point and for the price Stefan is charging they are a give away!

So only had an initial listen and need to run these in gently. However I was taken aback by how seamless they are, how the two drivers sound as if they are one, their speed and decay of notes stood out. Remarkable

Reviews state they can be forward sounding (edit: as in the sound stage moves more in to the room, not tonality, as they are linear) and I understand what they are saying. They do pull the soundstage forward a little but I think that will settle with burn in time. But the realism is great on these.

Very happy I bought them, I mean stole them!

Buy with confidence.

I bought Tozzi’s years ago and for their size the sound they deliver is extreme! So I managed to get in and steal a Tozzi 2 set as well. Once I had the Tozzi’s up years ago two friends ended up buying them as well after they heard what they deliver. One friend uses them in a home theatre set up as a result.

Last edited:
Thanks Robert, yes the finish on those Viottis really is something else even at the £3k they were originally they were superbly well appointed. Of course them sounding great is a real bonus too!!

Those little Tozzi are wonderful as well, the way they image, especially in the near field is just spectacular, in fact I really cannot think of anything I have ever heard apart form headphones that does that better so I'd imagine for the home theatre types where spatial cues are important and bass is done elsewhere, that they would work very well.

MB’s in the study and MBR’s in the kitchen here. Fabulous little speakers, exquisitely finished. Total bargain!

MB’s in the study and MBR’s in the kitchen here. Fabulous little speakers, exquisitely finished. Total bargain!

Indeed, at the moment those are cheaper than the kits I sell!! they have got 6 coats of perfect paint on them free of charge basically :)

Not fired my piano black Viotti s up yet, still salivating over there looks tbh !!. So, very interested in Roberts remarks and hopefully I ll be just as happy.
Great service and speedy delivery from Stefan. And also another thumbs up for Ups !, haha. No, it was all good

PM sent

Could any owners of either Piano Black or Dark Oak send me actual photos please ?

Or better still upload here.

PM for my email addy.

Thanks

Last edited:

advertisement

Back