advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Kruder & Dorfmeister in London

55b557f1-46a1-417f-93b0-36e608c81118.jpg

Kruder & Dorfmeister in Lon

55b557f1-46a1-417f-93b0-36e608c81118.jpg

I hope for your sake they don't end with an utterly shocking cover of Let It Be, like when we saw them a few years back at The Roundhouse.
On the upside, we got out of the venue really quickly about a minute into it.

I hope for your sake they don't end with an utterly shocking cover of Let It Be, like when we saw them a few years back at The Roundhouse.
On the upside, we got out of the venue really quickly about a minute into it.

Was that the 2018 gig? If so, was there! I think playing Let It Be was part of a crafty plan to empty the venue sharpish.

I live half way between Sunderland and York.
So I am seeing Samantha Fish in Sunderland on 19 October and then five days later I see her again in York on 24th.
Crazy I know.Will be same gig but hey I love Samantha.
Just somewhat sad that she has moved away from the blues a lot but she is still a class act IMHO of course.

Just grabbed tickets for Flamingods at the Scala in November.
I'd not knowingly heard anything by them before we caught them at the Down At The Abbey festival in Reading a couple of years back, and was dead impressed.

I am at the Arctic Monkeys this evening, I can walk to the venue, the sun is out. A massive event for Sheffield!

I saw them at Earls Court a few years ago, they were great. I chose not to go this tour as I didn't like the last 2 albums and we're trying save some money. Should be a great homecoming gig for them tonight, enjoy!

Cheers BB

I saw them at Earls Court a few years ago, they were great. I chose not to go this tour as I didn't like the last 2 albums and we're trying save some money. Should be a great homecoming gig for them tonight, enjoy!

Cheers BB
I really like their more recent stuff, I saw them at the Sheffield arena when they were hawking the last album. They will be playing plenty of the older bangers though as they are not stupid

• Pet shop boys - Wembley - June 17th
  • Comet is Coming - Somerset House - July 14th
  • Human League and Marc Almond - Margate - July 21st
  • Johnny Osbourne - Cambridge - August 19th
  • 50-Cent - Birmingham - November 12th

An update

• Comet is Coming - Somerset House - July 14th
  • Human League and Marc Almond - Margate - July 21st
  • Johnny Osbourne - Cambridge - August 19th
  • Little Simz - Birmingham - November 9th
  • 50-Cent - Birmingham - November 12th
  • Prodigy - Alexandra Palace - November 25th

gonna be a busy November

Just grabbed tickets for Hannah Peel in September, and Matthew Halsall in October - both at Turner Sims in Southampton.

advertisement

Back