advertisement

Your Albums of the Year ‘23

Looking forward to the Grian Chatten album soon, didn't know it was even in the pipe line. Not been a bad year so far IMO.

I didn't know about this - thanks!

Good threads these - I don't like everything on them, but always quality suggestions.

Some of the pre order prices are ridiculous now, the Janelle Monae is 43 quid for the ltd single LP version or just the 40 for the regular one :rolleyes:

What's not to like ?...the production . He sounds like a machine...the vocal is so heavily processed that , for me, its rendered unlistenable.

I've gone through most of the youtube links in this thread and that seems to be a defining feature of a huge amount of contemporary music.

I’ve given Tony a whole week to mention…

“Classical”? I’m not normally that drawn to piano music, but this is worth a listen.

Totally missed this thread. Sweet. Thanks all, now on watch list ready for weekend or my week off next week for a little new stuff listening sesh.

Might be expensive ;)

Mandy, Indiana - I’ve seen a way.

Most interesting thing I’ve heard in ages.

The Bandcamp limited vinyl turned up today. I’m liking this a lot, it works really well as a full album. Highly recommended. Obligatory Amazon link.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back