advertisement

Squardle

@droodzilla : You bastard...I'm now hooked :D Yes it takes longer than the likes of Wordle as I said, but I find myself coming back to it when having a cuppa... and you're right about the hints being added at just the right time. Thanks for the post :D
Sorry about that! :D

Seriously, my partner has ME and an absorbing puzzle like this that she can come back to throughout the day is a real godsend.

It looks like the day you shared the puzzle here was a toughie compared the puzzles released over the last two days. I've completed all short and long puzzles for three days now and I'm hooked as well :)

If you're stuck with just a few words to go, there should be tick boxes at the top of the column to the left of the grid:

Show words in alphabetical order
Show some letters

Ticking both of those is always enough to get me over the line.

If all else fails, there are the word reveals - I think you get two per puzzle.

A couple of american words made today's grid tricky, and the last word I found could easily have been a bonus word, in my view.

I’m on 48/56 and 72 extra words but I’m now stuck, still got my 2 reveals so hopefully I’ll finish

I had to step away from today's puzzle a few times before I could finally finish it. I may have to wait until I get home to do these, it's hell on my productivity at work.

A number of today's words were ones that no one would ever use in conversation or writing, even if they are technically "real" words.

Yay, finally complete, wasted 2hr 25 mins and now my head hurts. o_O

52908618775_911e7f1b6d_c.jpg

If you're stuck with just a few words to go, there should be tick boxes at the top of the column to the left of the grid:

Show words in alphabetical order
Show some letters

Ticking both of those is always enough to get me over the line.

If all else fails, there are the word reveals - I think you get two per puzzle.

A couple of american words made today's grid tricky, and the last word I found could easily have been a bonus word, in my view.

Ah, those were the tips I needed to get over the line. I was stuck on 51 with 63 bonus words and I just couldn't see anymore words - arcane or otherwise.

62/62 for today's puzzle. No bonus word though. Still to tackle the Express game, do that later. Brain is dog tired...

advertisement

Back