advertisement

[FS] Harbeth P3ESR XD & Ton Trager Stands

Mr Magoo

Hello. How are you?
Recently purchased a pair of Graham Audio LS8/1s on PFM. My Harbeth P3ESR XDs And matching Ton Trager stands are surplus and now up for sale.

The speakers and stands were purchased from Midlands Audio Xchange. The speakers are in the Cherry finish and in superb condition. Complete with original boxes. The bespoke stands were ex dem and have no boxes. Therefore, collection only from Ludlow, Shropshire. Take a look at their website.

At this stage I will only sell the speakers and stands together, unless an existing P3 owner would like to buy the stands. The stands were originally very expensive at £1200, but I paid £800. And yes, they were worth it as they really made the P3s sing.

I’m looking for £1700 for the speakers and £500 for the stands. Bought together,£1950.

I can send photos by email. Have bought and sold various items on PFM.
Hope that covers everything. Happy to answer any questions.

Peter

I heard these when I dropped off the Graham Audios (playing Prefab Sprout, Steve McQueen) and they sounded really good. Also the stands are just right so altogether really good combination.

Willing to split, so speakers can be shipped at cost. No boxes for the stands, so collection from Ludlow area.

You’re quite right. Don’t have a laptop though, or a hosting site . Nearly sold yesterday, but buyer pulled out.

P3s £1650 with original boxes etc. can be shipped at cost.
Bespoke Ton Trager stands for P3s £475. No boxes, so collection only SY8. Photos by email on request.

Peter

advertisement

Back