advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

Really enjoying the new (ridiculously short) Marta/Tricky 'album'
Yes enjoyed the live performance. Will give the album a listen. Tricky seems relentless. He has put out so many albums now.
For some some reason my favourite is still the first one though.

Yes enjoyed the live performance. Will give the album a listen. Tricky seems relentless. He has put out so many albums now.
For some some reason my favourite is still the first one though.
Agree. I did try but Maxinquaye is still his best album. Nothing he’s done after comes any closer.

Something really off the wall that just about fits here - new album available, but delayed - I maybe don't like this enough to buy, but suspect that it is a grower -

Something really off the wall that just about fits here - new album available, but delayed - I maybe don't like this enough to buy, but suspect that it is a grower -

From my first listen it sounds cool. Definitely would like to listen to the album.

certainly one of my favourites, as is the very much underrated Angels with dirty faces. I saw him a glastonbury that year and it was superb
Yes I really like it and with all the guest vocalists. A really great album.

This ones delightful

Also worth a listen is Whale - All disco dance must end in broken bones which is an interesting trip hop rock mashup

advertisement

Back