advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

I’m happy to report that it was fantastic. 3 interlinked stories being played out at the same time without ever being confusing, really cleverly done. My first time at The National Theatre, a tremendous venue. I can highly recommend it.

Cheers BB

Standing At The Sky's Edge won 'Best New Musical' and 'Best Score' at the recent Olivier Theatre Awards, it's now going to have a West End run.

Cheers BB

Cheers,
I did notice this and have signed up to the mailing list. Just need to work on my wife's dislike of musicals now or promise her a night in London.
Tony

Smote, in London, on Sunday. Toying with the idea of making a weekend of it with Bevis Frond etc the night before. If I was 30 6ears younger....

Just booked for Mathew Halsall at the New Century Hall, Manchester on 16th September. He is also playing the Royal Albert hall a few days before.

Not sure how I managed it, but Laetitia Sadier at Cafe Oto on 3 May, Kali Malone at Stone Nest on 4 May and Richard Dawson at the Barbican on 5 May. What a hat-trick.... back of the net!

Test riding a Triumph Rocket 3 R this Sunday morning then going to watch A Certain Ratio in the evening - what a great Sunday it will be :)

I got tickets to see The Cranes play Forever in Hackney in October. I buy gig tickets about once every 10 years, but I used to love that album and when I saw it on Facebook I knew I had to go

My trusty black drinking suit is out for ironing, which can mean only one thing.

OK. Two things.

But this thing is the return of the mighty Interpol to munich.

I thought I had seen them on the anniversary play through of Turn On The Bright Lights a couple of years back. Turns out it was actually 2017. Covid compressing time and space again.

Just nabbed tickets for a Lost Map Records night at South Street Arts Centre in Reading, July 13th, with Pictish Trail, LT Leif, and Amy May Ellis.

Quite a diverse set of tickets: Julian Lage at Cheltenham next weekend, NxWorries with Andersson Paak in Birmingham in May and then Belle and Sebastian in Oxford in July.

https://asianartsagency.co.uk/event...B_LONDON)&mc_cid=51a84c7999&mc_eid=ef23920834
June 4th in Street for us.
wpvmbhatt.jpg

advertisement

Back