advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Hi all

I have a pair of speakers I would like list on the classifieds section and it says I have “Insufficient privileges” to post a thread. Can anyone help?

thank you

Jason

Hi all

I have a pair of speakers I would like list on the classifieds section and it says I have “Insufficient privileges” to post a thread. Can anyone help?

thank you

Jason

Same here very frustrating but guess there’s a valid reason
https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/thr...-advertisement-guidelines-50-post-rule.99088/

It's right there, in the thread literally four lines below the one you've just posted in. It even says 'PLEASE READ' in block capitals to get your attention.
@Tony L , is there any way to make that thread/sticky the top one in the list of stickied threads, instead of the bottom one?

Thank you @Hungry Halibut for the Isoblue Hifi stands - they're absolutely perfect and I'm very grateful for your allowing me to pick up slightly earlier than planned. It was lovely to meet and chat, thank you for the cuppa :)

I bought a pair of Stax SR-009-s from @Accuphaseman. All great: Andy let me try them at leisure while also providing me with a cup of tea, and I was able to compare them to his L700s, which was very helpful. Ended up with a pair of fantastic headphones, which were just as he'd described them. Also got to admire his excellent main system. Cheers!

Another shout out to Lee @badger748

I managed to waste a good half day of Lee's time, stuck in traffice in the middle of a tube strike, ringing him every hour, until eventually cancelling my journey of that day. He was nothing but polite and patient through the whole fiasco.

When I did eventually manage to get over to him, he was once again helpful and knowledgable, talked me through optimising the phono stage I had just purchased, as well as providing further insights to the dark art of turntable set up!

The second time I have purchased from him...

advertisement

Back