advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Just bought a Technics 1210GAE from @Whaleblue, it was a smooth transaction with good communication and pleasure to meet with him, one of the good guys, thanks Ian! :)

Thanks to @Gerontius for the Dynavector HX1.2... a pleasure to meet you and nice to know I will be able to drive some Shahinian Obelisks when the time comes :)

A delightful transaction.

Chris

Thanks to @JTC for a really smooth transaction. I bought a camera lens from him and communication was great throughout. The item was dispatched really quickly, well packaged and exactly as described.

Thanks, John!

Reactions: JTC
My sincere thanks to Peter McDermott for delivering his wonderful Graham Audio LS8/1 speakers. A smooth transaction from start to finish.

Many thanks to @Weeman1973 who didn't hold the fact that I joined the forum (hello all, incidentally) in order to purchase his KEFs against me and has proved to be an exemplary seller - painless to deal with, excellent communication with multiple pic/video updates throughout the process, careful packing, fast shipping, speakers as described. It's been an absolute pleasure.

Many thanks to @Weeman1973 who didn't hold the fact that I joined the forum (hello all, incidentally) in order to purchase his KEFs against me and has proved to be an exemplary seller - painless to deal with, excellent communication with multiple pic/video updates throughout the process, careful packing, fast shipping, speakers as described. It's been an absolute pleasure.

Thanks Joao, (@JogoFi) appreciate the comments. You were also an exemplary & courteous buyer. Hope you enjoy the speakers and also contributing to PFM! Thanks again

advertisement

Back