advertisement

what was the last piece of hifi you bought

I bought partially faulty Naim Unitiserve yesterday. At the price I payed, it would be worth sending back to Naim to repair. The fault symptoms made me think the CMOS battery had failed which is common for age. Upon collecting, the seller informed me that they had changed the battery but made no difference. Upon inspection, I found the CMOS battery had been fitted the wrong way round. Suffice to say, it’s now working perfectly.

Entry is out of date again :cool:

Now it's Rega RX One speakers, for the travelling Naim UnitiQute 1.

And fabulous they are too on the end of the UQ1. I did try them in my office system on the end of the Belles Aria, and they acquitted themselves well enough there, especially considering that they were just out of the box and were stood on some other speakers ...

zen-air-can-7.jpg

Optonica SM1515 and very impressed with it too. But under the radar but we'll searching out if you are interested in vintage integrateds

About 30 Vibrapods of differing ratings as a package at a decent price.

I have absolutely no idea why I got them.

Is it mark 1 or 2? A lot of amp for the money, would be interested in how you find it.

Cheers BB
It’s coming tomorrow. It’s a V1 that I got for a great price. I’m looking forward to it but I promised myself I’d wrap up some projects I’m working on before I try it.

I’m also looking out for a nice secondhand Schiit Saga S, and I’m intrigued by the relay based volume implementation.

advertisement

Back