advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

It’s so easy to forget that a PM called Liz actually existed. They’ve had nearly as many PM’s recently as Henry VIII had wives but his shortest lasted three times longer than Truss’s seven weeks though TBF, both were over after the first four nights.

Anger over reports Boris Johnson seeking knighthood for father

Former prime minister accused of ‘discrediting honours system’ with long-delayed resignation list

Anger over reports Boris Johnson seeking knighthood for father | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

rishi rich gives depiffes outrageous list permission to advance.

What a f'in bunch of lying cretins are the tory party, imv.

As a commenter in The Guardian pointed out this is could be seen as a good thing. If Johnson Senior gets knighted then the "honours" system is further exposed as rotten and corrupt. If he doesn't get knighted then Johnson Junior is further humiliated. Win - win.

I see Johnsons’s fans are going after minutiae in the Commons regarding the protocol for Sue Gray changing from civil servant to senior political appointee working with Starmer. What was disappointing was hearing a BBC R4 political correspondent toeing the paymaster’s line and amplify it as though it had equivalence with Johnson’s lawlessness during lockdown. Zero critical analysis.

I assume Johnson has already pre-sold that peerage to Dacre. I wonder what the deal was? Money? Favours? Keeping quiet? I have such utter contempt for the whole sham anything such as this that underlines the corruption and grift is fine. He even wanted to get his leery groping gobshite father in there too didn’t he? Bring it on. The UK is a fifth-rate banana monarchy.

Tortoise podcast on Johnson’s £millions

“…the is the story of a politician incapable of living within his means but talented beyond measure at finding people to help him live beyond them. It’s the story of how that dependence on others sullied him and them. All of which leads to one simple question: just who is funding Boris Johnson?“

I made my first meme :D

52743952509_10750af9e6_o.jpg

Even Express readers overwhelmingly think Bruce should be sacked for her Tory bias! (Please don’t ask me how I know this.)

advertisement

Back