advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Bought an HDPlex LPS from @mfin today - very smooth transaction and a thoroughly nice chap - anyone considering the purchase of the other equipment he has for sale can proceed with confidence :) - MH

I want to thank @laverda for his work reconstructing my NAIM 180 by replacing the innards with Avondale SE200 and Minicap 6 boards....He did this quickly, without fuss, provided a video of the work and it sounds wonderful.

Graham you really are a star...thank you....to me you are a credit to the PFM community.

@raysablade was very happy to talk the logistics through and patient throughout the whole process. Had my friend in Newcastle pick it up and my HD600s have never sounded better since. Amazing and understanding seller - buy with confidence.

@Hound ....Great chap ..modified my Naim Headline free of charge and added better quality cabling.

Plus supplied two beautiful WH Morgana interconnects...as described.

100% recommend him.

@Gerard124 one of the good Guys, just bought a Rega io off of Him and it was a smooth hassle free transaction, good communication, a very fair price, super fast delivery and the amp is pristine and as described, thanks again Gerard

Gerard124 one of the good Guys, just bought a Rega io off of Him and it was a smooth hassle free transaction, good communication, a very fair price, super fast delivery and the amp is pristine and as described, thanks again Gerard

@The Tin Man likewise, very smooth transaction with Mark, super quick payment and good communication - another Good Guy! Cheers Mark

Just bought some Naim gear from Rob Thomson (Thomsong).

Really happy with the purchase and with Rob’s help and support. Cheers Rob

advertisement

Back