advertisement

Another mains fuse hits the streets

Cyclopse

pfm Member
Synergistic have launched their Master mains plug 13 Amp fuse.

Do you think £590 offers value for money? WIll be about £6K to refuse my setup.

You could have three purples for the price of one master.

They are saying you should only use 1 or possibly 2 of these in a system with Orange or Purple fuses as the rest. But this is for information only , I'm not going there even though i do use Orange fuses !

Most people would see the amount many of us have spent on our systems as crazy. Personally, I won't be buying one of these fuses, but if others have the cash to try them out, good for them I say and even better if they enjoy their music more as a result.

Most people would see the amount many of us have spent on our systems as crazy. Personally, I won't be buying one of these fuses, but if others have the cash to try them out, good for them I say and even better if they enjoy their music more as a result.

Nah, I've had enough of that lame argument. A rip-off aimed at the uneducated, is a rip-off, no matter how you try to paint it.

Do any of these fuse vendors offer free trials?

I wouldn’t expect any difference/improvement, and if there was any it wouldn’t be enough to warrant the cost for me.

I’d happily give it a go though, if there was a free trial. Why not? I’m not so precious as to suggest my time is too valuable to even contemplate it.

regards

Kevin

Am I right in believing that European countries (sans fuses) have better sounding setups than us poor Brits, due to our appliances being fused?

Surely, following this logic, a demo in Paris would sound better than a demo in London (ceteris paribus)?

advertisement

Back