advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

Maybe a journalist or two might take an interest in the transaction and where the money might be coming from.

John

I’d be a bit miffed if I’d given him a load of cash to write a book on Shakespeare, only to find he’ll probably never get round to it, and publish his memoirs first. How does that work? Does he have to return the advance? Spoiler - it ain’t going to happen.

I’d be a bit miffed if I’d given him a load of cash to write a book on Shakespeare, only to find he’ll probably never get round to it, and publish his memoirs first. How does that work? Does he have to return the advance? Spoiler - it ain’t going to happen.

Johnson would no more write a book on Shakespeare than Trump would sit sewing up his red idiot hats. He has an attention span you’d need a pretty high-end oscilloscope to measure. Any book would have been ghost-written for him with him burping-up a couple of bits of Etonian word-guff for seasoning.

A more interesting question is why has it been shelved? I guess no one wants a “serious” book on Shakespeare written by a known liar and lazy feckless grifter. His memoirs, whist similarly fictitious and one would assume just as ghost-written, likely have far greater marketability.

‘He’s gone full Trump’: Tories turn on Boris Johnson over Partygate

Senior MPs blast ex-PM’s ‘wicked’ claims after his backers level new accusations against Keir Starmer’s appointment of Sue Gray

‘He’s gone full Trump’: Tories turn on Boris Johnson over Partygate | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

Hehe, depiffle is really in the deep doo doo. :D
The Party must have smelled the mob quite efficiently. Boris is finished and can only lead them to division and strife- it’s now time to sell him for thirty pieces of silver. Bring up the tumbrels.

Great! The vile shit has gone, maybe Sunak will now have the balls to deny the corrupt twat and idiotic Truss their honours lists.
I hope you’re right but Boris is a past master- a cheat, a scammer and an articulate liar. I imagine Sunak took the carpets up and binned the after Johnson slid out of No.10

..or a mitre and crosier

nd548SA.jpg

Nadine, go forth and sin no more.

Boris Johnson ‘nominates father for a knighthood’

Former prime minister has requested peerage for Stanley Johnson as part of his resignation honours list, says the Times

Boris Johnson ‘nominates father for a knighthood’ | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

Wasn't Stanley a serial wife beater?

lovely fellow, coat im in ermin, and stick im in the house of lards.

Great move depiffle, go for **it
There needs to be a moratorium on his honours list until the select committee and potentially when his constituents have dealt with him.

There needs to be a moratorium on his honours list until the select committee and potentially when his constituents have dealt with him.
Same for Truss. There should be a minimum time in office requirement, say a couple of years.

advertisement

Back