advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

We need a full Jan 6th-style enquiry into 13 years of Tory lies, multi-£bn corruption and grift. The whole lot needs placing under a forensic microscope and I don’t think that is possible whilst they still cling to power against the current will of the people. The whole lot; the Russian funding, the PPE scandal, the corporate shilling, the selling of peerages, the ERG insurgency, dark funded US Christian libertarianism via Tufton St, insider trading, the power of an oligarch-owned far-right press, voter-suppression, human rights violations etc etc etc. The current Conservative Party is absolutely riddled with criminality and needs to face the full extent of the law under open public scrutiny.

^^ I absolutely agree, I just hope I live long enough to see them all get their comeuppance.

I really can not understand how these people can sleep peacefully all night long.

I so hope a Karma will come along and take a huge bite out of all of these numerous perpetrators.

Here's an idea. Instead of rioting and fighting outside asylum seekers' accommodation, why don't we do it outside the offices of these dodgy think tanks, Conservative party local offices, and the like? They're the real enemy within that we need to tackle.

2163.jpg

Boris Johnson ‘agrees to buy’ £4m nine-bed Georgian manor house (with moat)

The 400-year-old Grade II-listed Brightwell Manor in Oxfordshire boasts five acres and a moat fed by its own natural spring

Boris Johnson ‘agrees to buy’ £4m nine-bed Georgian manor house (with moat) | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

Taxpayers are still having to pay for his legal defence bills, ffs.

Absolutely. "It just happened to be the only house we liked...."

What would be interesting is if someone did a "Martin Bell" on him as some sort of more honesty in politics candidate and split the vote. I assume he's trying to weasel back into Henley as Uxbridge looks likely to turf him out.

I assume he's trying to weasel back into Henley as Uxbridge looks likely to turf him out.

Indeed. I assume existing MP David Johnston will shortly have a collision with a brown envelope containing money.

PS I’m going on Brightwell Manor’s postcode (OX10 0RT as far as I can tell). That’s the MP ‘find your MP’ throws up for it.

advertisement

Back