advertisement

Scottish Independence - Court case lost

UK government was supporting illegal referenda all over the world, wherever that suited their foreign politics (basically - divide and conquer).

Not only referenda but also illegaly or irregularly proclaimed independence.

Last example is Kosovo which was a precedent of international law, imposed with a sheer power of US/UK interference and pressure.

As a sign of thankfulness, thousands of Kosovo Albanians are flooding the Blighty but it seems they are not so loved there as elsewhere....

So who cares about opinion of London on Scottish referendum. They should just go ahead, they will be supported by all the free people of the world.

I know things are tough right now guys but c’mon. Tory and ‘anti-Tory’ meet and make love? OK, provided its behind closed doors.
You got one so far for that tripe. Do you have anything to say on the topic, just for a change?

Always makes me laugh when someone ‘likes’ a sniping post. I guess you nationalists like to snuggle up together in a group.

Note: No doubt the search function is taking a real hammering. :D

You got one so far for that tripe. Do you have anything to say on the topic, just for a change?

Always makes me laugh when someone ‘likes’ a sniping post. I guess you nationalists like to snuggle up together in a group.

Note: No doubt the search function is taking a real hammering. :D

You've got some neck accusing someone else of sniping in a thread you created purely to snipe at others. Have a day off.

UK government was supporting illegal referenda all over the world, wherever that suited their foreign politics (basically - divide and conquer).

Not only referenda but also illegaly or irregularly proclaimed independence.

Last example is Kosovo which was a precedent of international law, imposed with a sheer power of US/UK interference and pressure.

As a sign of thankfulness, thousands of Kosovo Albanians are flooding the Blighty but it seems they are not so loved there as elsewhere....

So who cares about opinion of London on Scottish referendum. They should just go ahead, they will be supported by all the free people of the world.

Your Russian pals love free and fair referenda though, don't they? I don't think we need any or you help thanks.

I’m not. It’s as wasted as voting for nationalism though at least there is a reason for voting Green that isn’t narrow-minded.

It’s utterly pointless voting labour here even if I wanted to so greens are about the best option. I’ve got a feeling they might win quite a few votes.

If he doesn't vote Labour, he is a heretic and must die.
Simply put, if you don't vote Labour, you're a tory enabler, if you come from over the border you earn the grubby tag as well.
First thing is, I thought you were once again labelling me as a tory enabler.

Second thing is, @Ponty isn’t a heretic and doesn’t need to die for having a different pov to my own.

Third thing is, not voting Labour does not mean someone is a tory enabler.

Fourth thing is, I’ve said nationalism is grubby, it’s nothing to do with being north of the border. I know many really good people from Scotland, so don’t feel persecuted, I’m aware you’re in a minority.

In a nutshell, nobody has said any of the things you mention, nor implied such.

Now, tell me how nationalists in Scotland reducing Labour seats from 41 to 1 in 2015 helped Labour in that general election and in every general election since.

Your Russian pals love free and fair referenda though, don't they? I don't think we need any or you help thanks.

I'm afraid Russians are more your pals than mine, sorry. Abramovich, Deripaska, Usmanov, no one has ever put neither a foot nor money here.

And those who are my pals - Russian dissidents, war fugitives, draft dodgers - you haven't allow to reach the shores of Blighty Fortress.

First thing is, I thought you were once again labelling me as a tory enabler.

Second thing is, @Ponty isn’t a heretic and doesn’t need to die for having a different pov to my own.

Third thing is, not voting Labour does not mean someone is a tory enabler.

Fourth thing is, I’ve said nationalism is grubby, it’s nothing to do with being north of the border. I know many really good people from Scotland, so don’t feel persecuted, I’m aware you’re in a minority.

In a nutshell, nobody has said any of the things you mention, nor implied such.

Now, tell me how nationalists in Scotland reducing Labour seats from 41 to 1 in 2015 helped Labour in that general election and in every general election since.

What day is it? Oh yes, it's groundhog day.

I think it’s sea lion day.

rm0rD7S.gif

advertisement

Back