advertisement

Album Storage Recommendations.

wezzywest

pfm Member
I am looking for a storage case for my albums that would hold between 40 or 50. I am looking for one with room to take gatefold and triples in their plastic sleeves,
Cheers.

The 35XL size of Really Useful Box (Amazon) is great for vinyl. Holds around 75-80 and they are stackable. Record dealers love them as they are really strong too. I’ve got loads stacked all over the house! If buying make sure you get the XL as the standard 35L lid is too short for vinyl (the lid is the only difference).

PS The price today seems high, pretty sure I usually pay £60-70 for three of them.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The 35XL size of Really Useful Box (Amazon) is great for vinyl. Holds around 75-80 and they are stackable. Record dealers love them as they are really strong too. I’ve got loads stacked all over the house! If buying make sure you get the XL as the standard 35L lid is too short for vinyl (the lid is the only difference).

PS The price today seems high, pretty sure I usually pay £60-70 for three of them.
Thanks for that Tony I will check them out now.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
£15.00 have 100s of these myself
Really Useful Box XL 35 Litres Pack of 6 (ryman.co.uk)
1646833375-44238600.jpg

advertisement

Back