advertisement

Bristol Hifi Show 24to to 26th Feb 2023

chris kelly will again be doing the harbeth room , he also wrote for the now defunct HI FI critic mag

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

As an aside, I've just checked and my 4.2 litre supercharged V8 Range Rover elicits no charge for the clean air zone. Even I'm a bit astonished at that!

Never been to an audio show, considering going as might be a good place to suss out options for 'speakers - i think my Dyn's are the weakest link in my system. Friday ought to be quieter than the weekend? I drink too.:rolleyes:

I look forward to Rega presenting the new Naia turntable. Hopefully those attending will share some photos.

I could be going for the first time in years!

Before I retired my job always required me to be out of the country at the time of the show - Ah the liberation.

Unfortunately retirement also comes with inevitable reduction in disposable income.

Al least the "old banger" ticks the emissions boxes.

Never been to an audio show, considering going as might be a good place to suss out options for 'speakers - i think my Dyn's are the weakest link in my system. Friday ought to be quieter than the weekend? I drink too.:rolleyes:

its never quieter !!! its normally packed all the days !!!

I first went to the Bristol Show in 1988, but have only been once in the last 10 years after only missing one in my first 25 years of attending.
I even won a £750 subwoofer in the prize draw one year!
It’s cheaper for me to travel by train now when I take into account the fuel, car parking and now the clean air surcharge. I’ve booked the train ticket, Sod’s Law they go on strike again that day.

I first went to the Bristol Show in 1988, but have only been once in the last 10 years after only missing one in my first 25 years of attending.
I even won a £750 subwoofer in the prize draw one year!
It’s cheaper for me to travel by train now when I take into account the fuel, car parking and now the clean air surcharge. I’ve booked the train ticket, Sod’s Law they go on strike again that day.
Sod's law the trains run, but you win another subwoofer but can't carry it home on the train!

advertisement

Back