advertisement

Amazon Black Friday week 2022

Tony L

Administrator
Here is a lovely monetised link. Please use this thread to link to things that look good, linked content really helps pfm. I’ve not had a look myself yet, but there are usually some decent deals.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I ordered this Sandisk 256GB USB drive earlier for £22.99 delivered. As cheap as it's ever been as far as I can tell.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I ordered a 20TB WD HDD earlier today. It's showing as dispatched and to be delivered tomorrow...if it actually turns up (EDITED to add that it did!) it will be the best black Friday bargain I have ever bought - £45.99.
No longer available at that price I hasten to add...!

Last edited:
The Bluesound Node (N130) is now £449 delivered (was £549) at Amazon via a few marketplace. Here is the Amazon link for the black one. Click here for the white one.

Waited for this Braun shaver to drop to £50 before ordering, as I had some vouchers through a work reward scheme to use. Have a similar one, but now must be over 20 years old, and does not hold charge very well.

https://amzn.to/3V4DUMZ

The used AKG K702 are now even lower, with 20% taken off at checkout:

'Used - like new' now £78.84
'Used - good' £73.27

AKG 702 link

advertisement

Back