advertisement

RIP Glenn Croft

Glenn was a lovely man who cared for customers as would a friend. He was a good friend to me for over 40 years and I miss him already.

Make I make a plea not to try and contact his business in any way as his family and friends are having a hard time dealing with his loss and trying to sort out business matters. It's hell for them just now.

Glenn was a lovely man who cared for customers as would a friend. He was a good friend to me for over 40 years and I miss him already.

Make I make a plea not to try and contact his business in any way as his family and friends are having a hard time dealing with his loss and trying to sort out business matters. It's hell for them just now.
I did think this, his business was/is still very active. I don’t know the circumstances but I’m assuming this was pretty sudden. Very, very sad news.

I once had a short conversation with Glenn regarding my preamp. I complained about the overly high gain of the preamp. It was ok when listening to records but blew the windows out when listening to cd. Glenn’s reply was that Croft didn’t do cd! I was a bit put out by his reply but to his credit he later showed me how to reduce the gain and I used it in my office system for quite some time. There have been a few times when I wished I’d never sold it on.

RIP Glenn.

Very sad. We exchanged emails…what a lovely man. RIP, Glenn. I will keep my Phono Integrated until I can pass it on to my music loving stepdaughter.

Awfully sad news. Great gear and such a helpful guy, including servicing & supporting any item he'd ever made, I believe.

RIP. My thoughts are with his family and close friends. He responded kindly to my emails about upgrading a Croft RIAA R. So sad.

I spoke with Glenn many times,I will miss his sense of humour .What a lovely guy.
Absolutely feeling for his family.My heart goes out to them.I will miss him massively.

Had several Croft amps/pres I really enjoyed owning them and Glenn was pleasure to deal with. RIP Glenn

Only just heard this sad news. What a terrible loss for his family, friends and of course hi-fi enthusiasts the world over - RIP.

advertisement

Back