advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

The "it's a globalist coup" lunatics will be having a meltdown as we speak. Britain has fallen to the IMF/WEF/globalists/Bill Gates/etc/etc!

To be honest Tony you could have called the thread British PM leadership failure Part V. I can’t imagine Captain Hindsight will be any better assuming the reds get in at the next GE. The woeful ping pong tennis of the two party pantomime system across the ages etc.

He won't last there are already tories calling for a GE saying he has no mandate, which he hasn't!

This gonna be fun.

I suppose the first question is how many of the full-on nutters will be in the new cabinet.

He certainly has no mandate for the sort of austerity many people expect him to introduce. The party has a mandate based on its 2019 manifesto, he should adhere to that or go back to the people and argue why something else deserves their support. He won't, though, because crisis.

To be honest Tony you could have called the thread British PM leadership failure Part V. I can’t imagine Captain Hindsight will be any better assuming the reds get in at the next GE. The woeful ping pong tennis of the two party pantomime system across the ages etc.

True, but how far back would you have me go? To be honest the most recent contender for a good PM I can bring to mind is Attlee, and I can’t be arsed counting back that far!

advertisement

Back