advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Same here but all my Cams are battery powered, would go solar but that doesn’t work with it either if I read specs correct. It was meant to be a temp solution at the office but I may get 3 of those Tilt bases and have my cabling guy wire them in permanently. Won’t bother at home but would have been handy for the front drive/garden.

Just had another look on Amazon, no new offers, but for a tenner extra I see there is a battery one, must have missed it last time I looked, worry is it’ll suck the battery dry quickly but it’d be good to convert the front drive one and keep it as a battery one.

we have a spotlight cam out back on our garage, looking out on the backroad, powered by their solar and it works well. We used to run it from a pair of batteries, which gave about 6 weeks operating time. The solar now keeps the batteries charged, and i havent had to charge them externally since we fitted it last summer.

Solar keeps the external alarm box powered up and that works well. The doorbell is battery, needs changing about once every 4-6 weeks.

Screenshot-2022-07-30-at-02-58-13.png

This has been consistently yummy for +10 years household has been eating it.
It’s made by a family run business (est’ 1938) currently operating their own modern mill in Kalamata, Greece.
Currently available in 3l and 5l cans.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PKBVNRZ/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
HMV rather than Amazon but for any fans of the original TV series of Mission Impossible, HMV presently have it in their 50% off online sale so it works out at £24.99 inc. UK deivery for the 7 series/47 DVD box set. Enter the code FILM50 at checkout to apply the discount, only 2 copies available at the time of posting so be quick if you want one:

https://store.hmv.com/store/film-tv/dvd/mission-impossible-the-original-television-ser-(1)

Looks like they have bumped it up to £70 now:(

Well I've learnt something from that jar of honey! I wasn't aware - despite learning Welsh in my teens a long time ago - that there were two Welsh word for Welsh, one for the references to the language - Cymraeg - and one for everything else that is Welsh - Cymreig.

My point is it is not the 'bargain' it seems - add in the sensors and the price is no different than, say, Amazon.
I am unaware whether it will work with the sensors from earlier models.

Are you sure Chris? Amazon has been £239 for a Garmin Edge for weeks as it’s been on my wishlist along with the 830. Trust me, £169 is cheap.

In terms of whether it will work with older Garmin sensors, yes it will.

I have an Edge 810, it’s been great but has started to mess around too often. It also won’t take updates.

The 530 is regarded as the sweet spot in the range, it has most of the features of the expensive models, albeit lacks touchscreen and the full navigation experience. I’m just learning to use buttons again!

£3:99 delivery, definitely not a bargain.

£2:00 at Ocado and Sainsbury's, probably the same price or less
at all the other high st supermarkets.

advertisement

Back