advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

The Tories successfully conned everyone into not voting magic grandpa with the magic money tree, under the pretenses that he was crazy because such a magic money tree did not exist.

Well, turns out we actually did have more than enough money to make these allegedly unrealistic ideas into reality, seeing how the Tories conjured 2-3 magic money trees, all funneled into the pocket of cronies and bankers, at the expense of the plebian taxpayers, while crashing the £/UK economy too!

And they've f***ed our pensions.

You'd think middle England voters might care about that, it will hit a huge swathe of Tory voters. And everyone else too.

They’re feeding on their own,

YgmD0op.jpg

…wonder what the racist wife beater has to say about them

I never ever ever bet, but I just tried to place £100 (20-1) at William Hill for Kwarteng to be next minister to go but it would only allow a maximum stake of £5.00?

From Ed Conway:

"@bankofengland
intervention: Am told the BoE were responding to a “run dynamic” on pension funds - a wholesale equivalent of the run which destroyed Northern Rock. Had they not intervened, there would have been mass insolvencies of pension funds by THIS AFTERNOON."

I never ever ever bet, but I just tried to place £100 (20-1) at William Hill for Kwarteng to be next minister to go but it would only allow a maximum stake of £5.00?

At least you can get £5 on.

WH restricted my a/c and then closed it after I placed four successful Lucky 15's in a row.

why are you so scared of the left when the right are currently destroying the country? Why aren't you afraid of the right?

I could probably get behind Sir K but I’d also be voting for the same party as Marxists holding their nose but pressuring for a lurch in their direction. I suppose worst case they could always be voted out at the next GE. The UK demonstrated at recent GE’s that it firmly rejects an extreme left govt.

I’m hoping it’ll be at least a decade before they trust the Tories to run anything more complicated than a whelk stall.

The lady is not for turning*:

"Exc: Whitehall to be told to find efficiency savings as well as refusing to reopen spending review. Chris Philp to write to Secretaries of State within hours "What efficiency savings are there given levels of inflation??! Amazing bulls***" said a Whitehall source" https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1575157707421601799

I reckon we will end up similar to Sri Lanka and Lebanon. Economic collapse within weeks.

* She only did that (all the time...) to get to the top

advertisement

Back