advertisement

The Premiership of Mary Elizabeth Truss.Sept 2022 - Oct 2022

Public sector payrises by the clegg commission are providing a fresh impetus to the increase in earnings . Dep of employment figures yesterday showed the annual rise in earnings was back to the Jan fig of 20.1 %

They will be followed tomorrow by another set of gloomy set of inflation indicators, the main cost of living indicator is expected to show prices in April running 21% ahead of a year earlier with 19.8 % in March

The bleak figures add to the concern among ministers

The cbi said pay rises vary from 2% to 32%

Points for what year that was printed in the telegraph?

Apparently there is some clause in the archaic 1922 Committee rules stating there has to be 12 months before the next challenge. The only way to get rid of Truss is likely a parliamentary VONC and a general election. Tories will always put their place at the trough above national interest so this is highly unlikely.

The '22 rules are amendable by them. So when it comes to an existential threat to their MPs it may be that rules get waved. For the Tories all leaders are expendable if they fail to 'win'. No loyalty. Just Business.

I remember when we were all complaining it was the ERG pulling the strings in the Tory Party, now it would appear to be the British wing of QAnon

What does the fixed term parliament act say about calling elections anyway?

What made you think ERG wasn't QA? Change of the century in which they think they live?

The fixed term act was abolished after the Tories had had the LDs trousers down IIRC.

Public sector payrises by the clegg commission are providing a fresh impetus to the increase in earnings . Dep of employment figures yesterday showed the annual rise in earnings was back to the Jan fig of 20.1 %

They will be followed tomorrow by another set of gloomy set of inflation indicators, the main cost of living indicator is expected to show prices in April running 21% ahead of a year earlier with 19.8 % in March

The bleak figures add to the concern among ministers

The cbi said pay rises vary from 2% to 32%

Points for what year that was printed in the telegraph?

2023?

Wow! hahahahaha! Kamakwasi 20/1 at William Hill. Take it.

Put a ton on it. Monster, monster, monster.

UnnaturalRespectfulFossa-max-1mb.gif

Probably A N other but realise it would be a wasted vote. Based on what I’ve seen of Sir K this week (mainly positive in fairness) I could get behind him, it’s the rest of them which worry me. Probably another wasted vote though as where I am they could put a blue ribbon on the coffin of Fred West and win.

This is exactly why many conservative voters won’t vote for Sir K, however much sense he may talk and however disillusioned they are with the current govt. Music to the ears of the extreme left of course.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63049289

This is exactly why many conservative voters won’t vote for Sir K, however much sense he may talk and however disillusioned they are with the current govt. Music to the ears of the extreme left of course.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63049289

why are you so scared of the left when the right are currently destroying the country? Why aren't you afraid of the right?

advertisement

Back