advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer VII

The worrying thing is that Labour is quite deliberately marginalising the membership, so the idea of sending a message to the leadership is flawed because the leadership is setting itself up to insulate itself from the membership.

So what you're saying is we're going to get a current Tory equivalent from Labour? A lunatic front bench that the rest of the party don't want anything to do with, mostly.

There’s your coalition of chaos right there,

RtzrOaj.jpg

Both out of their depth- look at their faces.

Coalition of CHAOS.

So what you're saying is we're going to get a current Tory equivalent from Labour? A lunatic front bench that the rest of the party don't want anything to do with, mostly.
As ever, with posts that start with, “So what you’re saying is……”, the answer is, no!

Part 3 now up and active. I’m going to watch it now in case it vanishes again!
Word on the street is that a section was removed, presumably under threat of legal action. Hence this episode is shorter than the others. Confirms my feeling that AJ will not broadcast anything it isn't prepared to defend in court.

I look forward to watching it all at some point. It's a damning indictment of our media that it has taken a foreign news channel to investigate one of the most important political stories of the decade.

I’ve just watched it. Damning stuff. I don’t think it has been cut, though some names (only a couple) have clearly been redacted. IIRC from other comments it was 55 minutes before it was pulled.

The Hunt For Kier Starmer. Even with a speech it is hard to hear, a nice but invisible man. Get Angela Rayner in.

Rupa suspended from the party after unwise ( some might say racist ) remarks about Kwarsi !
This racism is not isolated. Having weaponised antisemitism, the right of the Labour Party has itself been openly racist with Jewish MP’s calling other Jews “Court Jews” for example, and black members claiming that since the antisemitism row they have received more abuse from within the party, than from without.

Good speech by Sir K I thought. The question is, can he attract conservative voters, which he has to do to win power? Based on what we’re seeing now, I think he can but their big worry will be a lurch to the left once in power, which is clearly what many labour MP’s and members would be pushing for. Most people generally don’t want extremism in either direction.

Good speech by Sir K I thought. The question is, can he attract conservative voters, which he has to do to win power? Based on what we’re seeing now, I think he can but their big worry will be a lurch to the left once in power, which is clearly what many labour MP’s and members would be pushing for. Most people generally don’t want extremism in either direction.
You do though, if you’ve been voting Tory.

Unusual level of honesty from a "senior Labour figure" here:

Fdu03lHWQAAJ7dr

Tittle-tattle really, but it gives you an idea of the bottomless cynicism of these people.

I don't care how cynical their use of green policies is or not, *if* it results in those policies being enacted when they come into power.
Fair enough.

The worry is they say "the green crap" to get into power, then do bugger all. The "enacted" bit never happens.

Starmer has form of lying to members to get elected, so this is not wildly implausible.

But maybe a chance of something is better than the certainty of nothing.

advertisement

Back