Label: Harvest – 5099991755728
Format: CD, Album, Reissue
Released:
Genre:
Rock, Pop
Style: Psychedelic Rock, Pop Rock

I think that's the only one of his I've not got, for some reason

It’s excellent. Quite smooth.

It had a wider release / reissue with different artwork a while ago, though I’d downloaded it and Ecstasy & Friends around the time of (still my faves) ‘Pineapple Crush’ and ‘Once In A While’. You must have plenty more of his recent stuff than me, as there’s loads!

It’s excellent. Quite smooth.

It had a wider release / reissue with different artwork a while ago, though I’d downloaded it and Ecstasy and Friends around the time of (still my faves) ‘Pineapple Crush’ and ‘Once In A While’. You must have plenty more of his recent stuff than me, as there’s loads!

He's pretty prolific.
The last album's a bit of a departure - almost Cocteau Twins levels of reverb all over it. Excellent though.

The last album's a bit of a departure - almost Cocteau Twins levels of reverb all over it. Excellent though.

I have Always Inside Your Head (I think you mean that one?) though not played it much. Found my CD for later.

Just put on another early favourite, Echolocations, especially for the full-strength (two waters, please) ‘Explorers’.

I have Always Inside Your Head (I think you mean that one?) though not played it much. Found my CD for later.

Just put on another early favourite, Echolocations, especially for the full-strength (two waters, please) ‘Explorers’.

Yup, Always Inside Your Head.
Echolocations is one of the R&S ones iirc? Good 'un either way

52379499293_0016c8ce88_z.jpg

Another bonus alfresco night - tonight’s joyous album is Thomas de Pourquery and Supersonic play Sun Ra, a French tribute to everyone’s favourite Saturnian ex-pat. Watusi Egyptian March romps along like a good’un, and Thomas not only blows a fine alto but also has an excellent beard, which makes him a top fellow in my book. ‘The sound of joy... is enli-i-i-i-ightenment...’ Plus the ISS has just whizzed overhead, which seems fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back