advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

This is pure bliss

Not a bad/inaccurate description.

I hope that your musical taste stretches beyond the bounds of this thread.......................... some great ACDC, "traditional" jazz - maybe Chet Baker, great guitar music - Tash Sultanna, whoever..............................

Try some trully GREAT fardo that almost fits here, just to break this thread up a bit - investigate the song and the background of the singer to understand the immense significance of it all -

Not a bad/inaccurate description.

I hope that your musical taste stretches beyond the bounds of this thread.......................... some great ACDC, "traditional" jazz - maybe Chet Baker, great guitar music - Tash Sultanna, whoever..............................

Try some trully GREAT fardo that almost fits here, just to break this thread up a bit - investigate the song and the background of the singer to understand the immense significance of it all -

Totally stunning track. Very soulful and visceral. Yes it's great to break it up with other styles and influences. I love many other musical genres. For me tasting one form of music is like going to a huge supermarket and only buying bread when you have an abundance of other stuff to choose from lol. Best to try and taste a bit of everything when it comes to music.

This just about fits here, although the official line is modern classical - thought-provokingly, hauntingly good/great music -

Mariza - she is mixed race and the traditional song fits completley with her own life story - she is accepted totally as a singer of the most traditional Portugeuse music genra.

This just about fits here, although the official line is modern classical - thought-provokingly, hauntingly good/great music -

Mariza - she is mixed race and the traditional song fits completley with her own life story - she is accepted totally as a singer of the most traditional Portugeuse music genra.
This is really stunning and beautiful. Like this type of sound, it's so soul soothing and relaxing.
Been listening to other stuff by this artist. Very experimental.

This is really stunning and beautiful. Like this type of sound, it's so soul soothing and relaxing.
Been listening to other stuff by this artist. Very experimental.
Not really in the trip hop genre but do love a bit of talk talk to chill me out. Especially this track and album.

For me, not really trip-hop despite the title, but rather good -

This one has a band member rather more famous for something of a different genre, this is an excellent track though -

For me, not really trip-hop despite the title, but rather good -

This one has a band member rather more famous for something of a different genre, this is an excellent track though -

Great tracks. Had to go in my playlist. Particularly like the second track.

I have no idea where I picked up on this duo, (no) apologies if they appear above - Sunda Arc - their "Tides" has just arrived and is playing. Amazing.

A bit too intense/fast to fit the thread maybe, but............. a very complex blend of modern jazz, modern clasical and ambient (on speed), and......................

New album due in a couple of weeks.

advertisement

Back