advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is rather amusing on the NYAG thing!

Trump will go down in history as another American gangster mob boss. A narcissistic mob boss that got into far-right politics for his own vanity and ego. It amazes me there are some so brain-dead in his GOP base they don’t grasp they were played even now.

PS Colbert/Late Show take:

It is becoming increasingly clear why Trump absolutely refused to publish his accounts when winning the presidency. US law needs changing to ensure no wiggle-room here in the future. Had he been publicly exposed as a fraudster and tax cheat back in 2016 things might have played out rather differently.

PS If this plays out to the extent the vile psychopathic piece of shit son that butchers endangered species ends up in jail we need to declare a global holiday. That is one person who needs cable-tying to the floor in an orange jumpsuit and forgetting about forever. Utter scum. Looks to drugged off its head these days too.

PS If this plays out to the extent the vile psychopathic piece of shit son that butchers endangered species ends up in jail we need to declare a global holiday. That is one person who needs cable-tying to the floor in an orange jumpsuit and forgetting about forever. Utter scum. Looks to drugged off its head these days too.
I am reminded of a Salon.com article that followed the latest RNC by delving into the fascist model for discombobulating viewers so much that the only thing left is for them is to swallow the BS that one is spewing.

This is interesting! Starts with a recap of Dearie’s rulings but goes on to deal with Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, alleged to be an active participant in the Jan 6th coup attempt and to be scrutinised by the ongoing Committee. This will be fun. It would be amazing if they could stick a SCOTUS judge with aiding and abetting a violent insurrection or whatever!

This is interesting! Starts with a recap of Dearie’s rulings but goes on to deal with Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, alleged to be an active participant in the Jan 6th coup attempt and to be scrutinised by the ongoing Committee. This will be fun. It would be amazing if they could stick a SCOTUS judge with aiding and abetting a violent insurrection or whatever!

Ginni Thomas was previously in a cult, and sounds like she's "fallen off the cult wagon" by getting caught up in the QAnon cult. Thomas has a shadow of sexual assault hanging over him:
https://time.com/4548119/clarence-thomas-sexual-harassment/
Would be good to bin them both.

Intercepted photograph of Trump declassifying classified documents using the power of his mind.

iml6Qip.jpg

My sincere apologies to the people of Talos. Do not punish me!

Joe

It’s frightening someone like him is still high on the hog after all we have seen. He will be giving Putin hope against hope. One sociopath with half of a country still sucking at his teat.

Intercepted photograph of Trump declassifying classified documents using the power of his mind.

iml6Qip.jpg

My sincere apologies to the people of Talos. Do not punish me!

He actually does it with his absolutely gigantic square arse, here’s a picture (Twitter).

PS Scientists will be studying his anatomy for decades once he dies. Something clearly not right about it at all. Very obvious in the gravity-defying ‘front of a horse’ way he stands too.

Michael Cohen is doing a TV interview tour to promote his new book. He just said something interesting about the seized documents from Mar-a-Lago.

He is convinced that the boxes contain personal and T***p Org financial documents that prove financial fraud. These are the same docs that T***p was compelled to surrender in previous NY investigations, but which he claimed were lost. This is criminal obstruction, open and shut. Cohen believes this was the main reason T***p is fighting the Mar-a-Lago case in court. If they had only seized official government docs, his logical defense would have been to plead ignorance, blame others, and then just give them back. But because he was stupid enough to intermingle everything in storage, it was hard to claim ignorance. So instead he went crazy: FBI planted them, I can declassify with my mind, and the real target of the search was Clinton’s emails.

When asked why T***p would want to take top secret docs in the first place, Cohen described it as a desperate “get out of jail free” card. If T***p was threatened with prison, he could have threatened to leak the information.

Yes, this is all very speculative, and the source isn’t exactly a choir boy. Regardless, it feels entirely plausible to me.

Last edited:
That makes sense and certainly explains why Trump’s team seemed so desperate to get the seized documents sifted by another party. Cohen could play any dubious mob lawyer in any gangster movie and be totally believable, but even so I suspect he is right here. Obviously he has an axe to grind and a book to sell, but it does seem plausible. The thing I don’t get is why Cannon didn’t just agree to the initial separation of the classified documents and then just push for the return of anything not implicitly specified by the warrant. It will be interesting to see how the scope of the warrant stands up if there is evidence of other criminality there. My entire knowledge of US law is via watching 12 Angry Men and some Law & Order, so I’m not too well versed on this, but I have a feeling they may have to give back stuff relating to property fraud and other criminality etc as I doubt the initial warrant covers it. No idea.

PS I watched some of the Hannity interview and it was a total train-wreck. Trump is absolutely nuts. Random word salad nuts. Any brain he once has is just gloop now.

advertisement

Back