advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

This is all going very, very well at present! I sincerely hope we see the whole lot of that gangster crime family in jail before too long, and I hope the gravity-defying orange lard bucket lives long enough to experience a fair bit of it.

Tony, I'd love this too, but this family of grifters are slipperier than a slippery eel, coated in a mix of Teflon and PTFE.

I think the next shoe to drop will be election related charges in Georgia. Unlike the other charges, that process is well into the grand jury stage and indictments cannot be far off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/27/trump-georgia-investigation-explained/ (paywall)

Seems quite possible. My assumption was that today’s “turnover” of evidence from the NY AG to SDNY and IRS actually occurred in stages, starting some time ago, and today’s press conference was mere formality. After all, this investigation has been going on for 3+ years.

Seems quite possible. My assumption was that today’s “turnover” of evidence from the NY AG to SDNY and IRS actually occurred in stages, starting some time ago, and today’s press conference was mere formality. After all, this investigation has been going on for 3+ years.

Yes, this is all the stuff that Cyrus Vance was investigating in NY but was then famously (mostly) abandoned by Alvin Bragg when he took over, leading to his leading prosecutors resigning in disgust.

We all hate him with a vengeance but how I ask did he get so far? Look at Stalin. Even when he died peeps were shitting themselves of what it would do for them. These creatures, and I include Putin, are exceptional. We need to accept that before we can diminish the damage they do.

https://www.thespoof.com/spoof-news...earing-an-orange-prison-jumpsuit-by-christmas

He then waited for the laughter to die down and added, “But seriously folks, like my daddy used to say, Joey, there are some men among us who are just destined to wear orange jumpsuits and end up in ****in’ prison.”

Sadly, wishful thinking. Best is find some technicality to stop him being president again.

We all hate him with a vengeance but how I ask did he get so far? Look at Stalin. Even when he died peeps were shitting themselves of what it would do for them. These creatures, and I include Putin, are exceptional. We need to accept that before we can diminish the damage they do.
First rule of karma (paraphrased from "The Great Law"): exceptionally bad things should happen to exceptionally bad people.

First rule of karma (paraphrased from "The Great Law"): exceptionally bad things should happen to exceptionally bad people.

sadly not in this life. Stalin died of a stroke fairly late in life and Putin has got a fair way through his natural span. Wishing the same as you but….:)

Here’s a good breakdown of the NYAG thing from Allison Gill (Twitter). There’s a lot going on here. It certainly looks like the end phase of one of the big dirty American mob families.

PS I’d love to see a similar multi-faceted legal pile on to corruption here in the UK. Our Tory government and its backers is absolutely riddled with it. Literally £bns of dodgy deals, cash for influence, favours, backhanders etc. Needs hosing out just as much as Trump and the GOP.

Here’s a good breakdown of the NYAG thing from Allison Gill (Twitter). There’s a lot going on here. It certainly looks like the end phase of one of the big dirty American mob families.

PS I’d love to see a similar multi-faceted legal pile on to corruption here in the UK. Our Tory government and its backers is absolutely riddled with it. Literally £bns of dodgy deals, cash for influence, favours, backhanders etc. Needs hosing out just as much as Trump and the GOP.
The pile on, I point out, is late, and focused on Trump when many many others participated and continue to benefit. Further, the small victories celebrated in each days news can all be turned around, most particularly in the Supreme Court, after plenty of delay, next year. A fact no one is mentioning as each day's victories are trumpeted. Trump continues to have his uses, to the elite that ignored his criminality for decades--possibly even as President again.

The pile on, I point out, is late, and focused on Trump when many many others participated and continue to benefit. Further, the small victories celebrated in each days news can all be turned around, most particularly in the Supreme Court, after plenty of delay, next year. A fact no one is mentioning as each day's victories are trumpeted. Trump continues to have his uses, to the elite that ignored his criminality for decades--possibly even as President again.

You’re correct Don, but please…

9-AB7-A070-6400-4792-9-F61-3-B8-F9-A8-C061-F.jpg

:D

Seriously, even if Orange Jesus never serves time in jail, his lies, cheating and legal troubles do now appear to be hurting his chances at another term. Last I looked, his approval rating had fallen to the low 30’s. This suggests that few outside his utterly brainless base are being supportive.

I missed this surreal story earlier this month.

He is trying everything now. He even tried playing the race card against the NYAG yesterday. A white (well, bright orange) “billionaire” from birth calling a black Attorney General a ‘racist’. That attack should have got a lot more publicity IMO as the way it was phrased pretty much put a mob hit on her with his fascist/QAnon/KKK base. I suspect she’ll need 24/7 security for years now as some Confederate/Q flag-waving nutter with an AR15 will inevitably turn up at some point.

PS One good thing, Cannon excepted, is it does appear that Trump appointed judges aren’t going to debase themselves for him.

advertisement

Back