advertisement

The 2022 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense the RB and MV are too fast for Ferrari, even if they don’t mess up.

It's not Spa, the overtaking is not as easy and Ferrari have real pace here. It will come down to tyre deg, the Ferraris fire the tyres up faster that the RB but RB's will last longer. If RUS can get his tyres working in time, he may be a good road block the VER as Merc have good tyre management and last well once switched on.

Who am I kidding, the advantage VER and the RB have is huge, he will piss it....... again. In the lead by lap 15 according to RUS.

Ferrari will be winning the entire grand prix, one lap from home and then call Charles in for fastest lap and realise they have only have hard tyres left.

What a shambles from the FIA finishing the race under safety car when in this instance there was actually time to sort things out for a restart ,too many cooks making slow decisions

What a shambles from the FIA finishing the race under safety car when in this instance there was actually time to sort things out for a restart ,too many cooks making slow decisions

At least the rules where applied correctly. A bit slow sure but id rather have the rules applied correctly to ensure fairness to all parties.

Theres only been one instance in the sport when this wasn’t the case and we all remember what happened there..

https://www.skysports.com/amp/f1/ne...ck-abu-dhabi-memories-how-the-rules-should-be

I really liked Horner's joke about dominating for the next 8 years.
Liberty should have insisted that Masi remained and that FIA clarified the rules so that we the fans could have seen a sprint finish in Monza as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back