advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

I was doing my cardiac rehab exercises on Sunday to some random YouTube playlist which pulled in Glory Box. The slow tempo and wallowing teenage angst almost bought things to a halt!

I was doing my cardiac rehab exercises on Sunday to some random YouTube playlist which pulled in Glory Box. The slow tempo and wallowing teenage angst almost bought things to a halt!
Yes Portishead have that effect. Very unique group but you have to really be in the mood for their sound.

^^^^ - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This one is from a man who has many guises - try hunting around for the various names that Keith Kenniff uses and his various ensembles -

^^^^ - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This one is from a man who has many guises - try hunting around for the various names that Keith Kenniff uses and his various ensembles -

Loving this track. Very ethereal and chilled. Got a great vibe to it. Will do a search on Keith Kenniff.

New release. Not really my "thang", it does not "progress" enough for me, but somehow good by my reckoning -

Same here, for me, but seriously well chilled -

New release. Not really my "thang", it does not "progress" enough for me, but somehow good by my reckoning -

Same here, for me, but seriously well chilled -

Hey thanks, The first track is cool. Yes it's music for a certain mood and time. I do like this style though. Production reminds me a bit of Burial.
Going to check out the ambient album out as well.

I love Deepchord but for me its music for lying on the floor or being near sleep/zoned out. I cannoti imagine hearing it played out though it may sound completely super deep through a Berghain like sound system.

His album and remix Liumin put me in the same soporific state as much of Hassels work.

I love Deepchord but for me its music for lying on the floor or being near sleep/zoned out. I cannoti imagine hearing it played out though it may sound completely super deep through a Berghain like sound system.

His album and remix Liumin put me in the same soporific state as much of Hassels work.
Thanks will check out Deepchord

advertisement

Back