advertisement

Yet again Naim have a new Director

FFS when will this end? Do you do this with all audio companies? I know the answer is no, so why keep obsessing about Naim? They are still here and still making quality products, even if their range doesn’t appeal to all surely their success is something to be applauded yet so many in here seem to want them to fail. I have mostly moved on from them to other products but I still wish them all the best. Their equipment served me well for over 3 decades and while they are not the same company JV created that is just the way lifecycles of companies go in changing markets etc. and unlike many of their competitors at least they are still with us as a result.

FFS when will this end? Do you do this with all audio companies? I know the answer is no, so why keep obsessing about Naim? They are still here and still making quality products, even if their range doesn’t appeal to all surely their success is something to be applauded yet so many in here seem to want them to fail. I have mostly moved on from them to other products but I still wish them all the best. Their equipment served me well for over 3 decades and while they are not the same company JV created that is just the way lifecycles of companies go in changing markets etc. and unlike many of their competitors at least they are still with us as a result.

Umm I didn’t invent this news it’s a fact and In their own forum. That forum being highly policed you could never understand why this is the case. Not sure why you have a beef about somebody posting relevant news. Being an international forum and Naim an international audio brand id suggest why not chat about it. Not sure why your thinking I’m having a go at the brand, I’ve invested a lot of time and money in the brand myself and for the life of me can’t replace the bits I like about their sound. Tiggers chill out man it’s not personal its reality. Peace

Not sure why you have a beef about somebody posting relevant news. Being an international forum and Naim an international audio brand id suggest why not chat about it. Not sure why your thinking I’m having a go at the brand.

Naim fans seem to be getting increasingly touchy these days. It is what it is.

I believe the Chinese would treat their overseas distributors and clients with more respect than the current owners.
I’d imagine a Chinese owner would be more focused on customer service locally and especially abroad, it seems the glory days are long since past yet every sales pitch goes on about the past glories and thats fine. If JV had a penny each and every time he was mentioned…

The OP is about the high turnover of Naim directors, can we not have a grown up chat about that without crying and getting personal just because some fan boys get all woke about a post on a international forum? Do Naim have Moderators here? So I get“FFS”why so angry? Im reasonably new to posting here and seems a bit wild west with fell language and bullying. The thing is im a fan boy and have decades in them too so lets be all grown up about the high turnover of the company directors,
It could also be mentioned the lack of backup service in other country’s (i know he said other country’s omg i never thought of that) Naim not honouring warranty's when Nova sets themselves and speakers on fire just the reality of it all. Focus on the task at hand and what is really happening and not what is happening in the alternative universe which it seems some people live in.
The information is in the public forum and is subject to public discussion. If you don't like don't look.

Just one question:

Is this a change of directors, or director, or an additional director, each time there’s mention? How many directors are there? I can imagine if there’s three directors, then I’d understand frequent changes in the current climate.

I’d imagine a Chinese owner would be more focused on customer service locally and especially abroad, it seems the glory days are long since past yet every sales pitch goes on about the past glories and thats fine. If JV had a penny each and every time he was mentioned…

The OP is about the high turnover of Naim directors, can we not have a grown up chat about that without crying and getting personal just because some fan boys get all woke about a post on a international forum? Do Naim have Moderators here? So I get“FFS”why so angry? Im reasonably new to posting here and seems a bit wild west with fell language and bullying. The thing is im a fan boy and have decades in them too so lets be all grown up about the high turnover of the company directors,
It could also be mentioned the lack of backup service in other country’s (i know he said other country’s omg i never thought of that) Naim not honouring warranty's when Nova sets themselves and speakers on fire just the reality of it all. Focus on the task at hand and what is really happening and not what is happening in the alternative universe which it seems some people live in.
The information is in the public forum and is subject to public discussion. If you don't like don't look.
Replying to your own comment is a worrying trait! Why not go away and have a full conversation with yourself :D

Replying to your own comment is a worrying trait! Why not go away and have a full conversation with yourself :D
MrTiggers, question have you started any interesting threads of late? Or doing just troll around this forum flaming newbies.

Just one question:

Is this a change of directors, or director, or an additional director, each time there’s mention? How many directors are there? I can imagine if there’s three directors, then I’d understand frequent changes in the current climate.
I believe a change of the Director of the board. Hes responsible for the financial well-being and direction of the company.

MrTiggers, question have you started any interesting threads of late? Or doing just troll around this forum flaming newbies.
Me trolling? Perhaps if you look at my stats (rather than just mouthing off) you will realise I start plenty of threads and contribute to many more. Moreover I do this over a wide range of subjects not just Naim Audio. You on the other hand? Muppet :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back