advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thank you to @Charlie_1 for selling me his Naim Troika cartridge. Item was in a great condition and as described, very fast next day delivery. A gentleman to deal with.

I posted a WTD ad for a Meridian 502 last weekend and had a very quick response from @starbuck. We did the deal and it arrived yesterday and is in my system sounding sweet. Dealing with Chris was a pleasure, very straightforward and the pre is in excellent condition and was packed very well. Thanks Chris.

A big shout out to Gingerbeard, I purchased several Nikon camera items , All in immaculate condition
As well as all the boxes and manuals, Very well packed and prompt delivery , Thank you

Thank you to lilolee for a smooth transaction, a real nice gent, if wasn't flying off to see family it would have been nice to have a chat about music and Nixie clocks. Thank you again, top fishy to deal with.

Super smooth transaction and correspondence with @AudioAl. I would have no hesitation in recommending buying or selling to and from him this top fella :)

Best wishes

GB

Bought a couple of AQ Vodka cables from @EJB.
Very smooth transaction, superfast shipping and cables were in mint condition with all original packaging, even the plastic bags the boxes were sold in.

advertisement

Back