advertisement

What are you listening to right now #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right there should be a code "The album comes with extensive sleevenotes by Steve Barker (Wire magazine) and comes as a double gatefold vinyl + download".

I searched the inners and sleeve several times… a pain as I buy these things wanting access to a digital copy for the car….
I might try and contact Soul Jazz or try another copy - but if your copy doesn’t have a download I guess I am stuffed.

After the Happy Birthday earlier :) Epic – EPC 85665. LP, 1982.

MS05MzMxLmpwZWc.jpeg

I searched the inners and sleeve several times… a pain as I buy these things wanting access to a digital copy for the car….
I might try and contact Soul Jazz or try another copy - but if your copy doesn’t have a download I guess I am stuffed.

Worth contacting Soul Jazz and asking. I bought a BBE compilation a while back that didn't include a download and when I asked about it they sent me a link anyway.

Prodigy - The Fat of the Land

A good one for the pre Saturday night out build up.

(and by 'Saturday night out' I mean a kip)

Sorry to interject, I love your posts mate but one picture at a time please - it's just too much scrolling. It just dominates the page otherwise and I think we're settled on the format.

Got the run of the house tonight on me own so a vinyl evening ensues. Turned up loud!

I'm not a fan of anything other than black vinyl usually but this is a fine sounding record on white vinyl. The bass is incredible. Great John Entwistle tribute on Summertime Blues on this LP. Bloody ace. Almost beats the Who but not quite

HsxJQNb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back