advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson: V Gone-ish!

In fairness Tory peerages are always for sale if one has enough money. Not sure this is the case with French citizenship.
Most countries sell golden passports including France. Details are vague but believe they call it an entrepreneur visa, and starting price is €660K.

I'm more disturbed to learn that Sunak paid £3,500 for a suit (cheap if it's Savile Row) which has an ill-fitting collar and gapes at the chest. I don't charge that much and mine don't do that.
Maybe I can get him as a client? With people like that I use the tactic Alexander McQueen said he used when making clothes for Prince Charles as an apprentice - writing 'twat' in chalk in the inside canvases. They then walk around with it and you can chuckle yourself.

I'm more disturbed to learn that Sunak paid £3,500 for a suit (cheap if it's Savile Row) which has an ill-fitting collar and gapes at the chest. I don't charge that much and mine don't do that.
Maybe I can get him as a client? With people like that I use the tactic Alexander McQueen said he used when making clothes for Prince Charles as an apprentice - writing 'twat' in chalk in the inside canvases. They then walk around with it and you can chuckle yourself.

It’s the little victories that count I suppose.

Our very own Nostradamus...

FZIpHkvWIAA-BBD

PrimeMinister missing in action but to be fair it was the same at the start of the Covid emergency when he didn’t show up for Cobra meetings and why change the habits of a lifetime, sloth being foremost among his practice of the seven deadly sins.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...h-to-final-weeks-as-pm?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
“Hive of inactivity’: Boris Johnson under fire for approach to final weeks as PM
Leading author accuses Tory leader of going ‘missing in action’ as his premiership winds down”.

Don't panic!
Kwasi Kwarteng is on top of everything, even though he admits he does not know where BJ is
A re assuring statement from him( K.K.) a day or so ago was " I'm here, I'm in a suit"

Don't panic!
Kwasi Kwarteng is on top of everything, even though he admits he does not know where BJ is
A re assuring statement from him( K.K.) a day or so ago was " I'm here, I'm in a suit"

When you say Kwasi Kwarteng is on top of everything, you don’t mean Truss do you?

The era roughly 1870 to 1914 is known as The Great Binge due to widespread use and availability of narcotics.
One day the era of P.M. de Pfeffel will be called The Great Bullshit.

@droodzilla de Pfeffel has copied the shapes of Slough's finest

Last edited:

advertisement

Back