advertisement

Post-Trump: III (decline, further tantrums, legal proceedings, book deals etc)

Why does every single presenter on Fox News look like a plasticine/claymation model?, is there a clause in their employment contract that say you will agree to fake tan, face fillers, Botox, plastic surgery? - they all look like caricatures of a real person.

Good news on Al Zawahri, but I fear they’ll be another equally as deranged fanatic waiting in the sidelines to take over who’ll react with further attacks.

It shows that they are just presenting an illusion of humanity.

Why does every single presenter on Fox News look like a plasticine/claymation model?, is there a clause in their employment contract that say you will agree to fake tan, face fillers, Botox, plastic surgery? - they all look like caricatures of a real person.

Good news on Al Zawahri, but I fear they’ll be another equally as deranged fanatic waiting in the sidelines to take over who’ll react with further attacks.

Republicans prefer blondes.

If you are a real glutton for punishment you can watch Alex Jones testifying here:

Let me guess...It's all about him.

It's more fun today where he is getting eviscerated under cross-examination and it's more about the Sandy Hook parents.

"Wow. Sandy Hook parents' lawyer is revealing that Alex Jones' lawyers sent him the contents of Jones' phone BY MISTAKE. "12 days ago, your attorneys messed up and sent me a digital copy of every text" Jones has sent for years. "You know what perjury is?" the lawyer asks."

"Sandy Hook parents' lawyer is now asking Jones about the times he has emailed about Sandy Hook over the last several years, despite testifying under oath he couldn't find any emails about Sandy Hook. There are apparently a lot of them. One is on a screen right now."

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1554864067508060160

I’ll pass judgment on Alex jones now and proceed to sentencing……….

Take him outside and kick the absolute shit out of him, and I mean the absolute shit, the sort of kicking that leaves him on the edge of survival.

If I didn’t have spms I’d be more than happy without any thought given.

A bit of funny commentary I just saw —

The Alex Jones/Sandy Hook “legal team” has been an out of control train teetering constantly on the verge of derailing. Today it leapt off the tracks, careened into a mountain, exploded, cartwheeled down a cliff, and landed in a TNT factory.​

Joe

Truly watching Alex Jones commit perjury live on the internet is the most fun I've had in weeks.

I only caught a bit of it, but as you say pure comedy gold.

The thing that keeps coming to mind for me is that the first point I was aware of Alex Jones was when Andrew Neil interviewed/ripped him apart on BBC’s Daily Politics, and since that point Andrew Neil moved right into Alex Jones’s territory with his dreadful GB News “anti woke” bullshit. Two peas in a pod.

Alex Jone's phone goes back two years, and so includes the very interesting period of Nov 2020-Jan 2021. Now someone would have to be a total idiot to include Alex Jones in on any truly dangerous info, but I don't think some of the inner Trump crew would have trouble qualifying....

$4.1M is a good start with compensatory damages. Hope they award the max for punitive damages tomorrow, but I’ve heard that Texas sets that limit relativey low. Fortunately, this award is for only two of the Sandy Hook families this monster attacked. There are more families and more lawsuits to come, so I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing it* punished again and again.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/04/media/alex-jones-trial-sandy-hook-decision/index.html

* I find it impossible to think of Jones as a human being.

The lawyer said his phone contains "intimate conversations with Roger Stone" which made me go "Ewwwww" although I assume he really means private.

advertisement

Back