advertisement

3-AD46-C78-D252-4309-9-C6-D-1-CE6570-A267-F.jpg

Excuse the mess!

Chromecast Audio (down the back somewhere), a Tisbury passive pre (1st gen), Quad 306 power amp, Spendor S3/5R2 speakers, with a BK Electronics XLS200DF subwoofer.

I hope that French door opens outwards! :)
:) it’s into the room, very far from ideal, but I generally have the speaker closer to the sub and move selectively for listening, need to sort the wire!:eek:

We’re well overdue a room makeover, the TV is over my right shoulder in the corner, we’re going to take the fireplace out (to the right out of shot) and relocated the tv there, then we’ll have the speakers either side on the rooms long(er) wall.

Like I say, all a bit of a mess :D.

:) it’s into the room, very far from ideal, but I generally have the speaker closer to the sub and move selectively for listening, need to sort the wire!:eek:

We’re well overdue a room makeover, the TV is over my right shoulder in the corner, we’re going to take the fireplace out (to the right out of shot) and relocated the tv there, then we’ll have the speakers either side on the rooms long(er) wall.

Like I say, all a bit of a mess :D.

We’ve also decided to remove our fireplace, now that I’ve bought a projector. Any idea on its DIY-ability?

advertisement

Back