advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big thank you to @andrewd for the Dynaudio Contour s 3.4s - very happy with them, they're already connected up and thoroughly enjoying their musicality :) Also, found out that he and my missus used to work together in Norway many years ago - it's a very small world!

Thanks to @Rk19 for a lovely DV17 Karat cart. Communication throughout has been superb, Ray did everything he said he'd do, when he said he'd do it; packing was excellent so the parcel arrived in tip top condition. Absolute confidence in this lil' fishie as a seller.

Thanks to Stefan @orangeart for providing me my first Naim system! I haven't had a chance to set up yet but looking forward to hearing this. Again, nice to meet you.

No problem at all, they are great systems. For many they are the first grown up system and everyone should have one at some point along the way :) Great thing about used Naim gear is you will always be able to move it on for what you paid so long as you keep it in good nick :)

Many thanks Rajive @rag987 for excellent communications throughout, and for carefully packaging the Cisco switch, modules and fibre (all original blanks etc fitted). All good! Dom.

Many thanks to @Weiss-Man for an excellent and hassle free transaction when buying his NAIM Uniti Nova. Despite some distractions on the sale thread Justin was excellent to deal with and the whole process was a joy.

Just handed over my beloved 100 Anniversaries to @evan. Gone to a good home and nice easy transaction. Enjoy!

tim-nice-but-dim-large.jpg

Met up with @Lokidtc99 yesterday to take delivery of his Neat MFS. Speakers are in fantastic
condition plus David is a real gent. It was a smooth, easy transaction and he was a pleasure to do business with. They're sounding fabulous already! Thank you David!

Just purchased an Auralic Aries G1 Streamer of user. Ian M
strait forward honest guy , sent item same day I paid for next day delivery .
Very helpful genuine guy , if anyone is thinking of buying from him in the future ,
rest assured he is genuine.
Thanks again Ian.

Martin

advertisement

Back